Checking in from KY

x MadMAX DIESEL

<<<< No Horsepower
Dec 30, 2008
Lexington, Ky
ditto. stop by the shop some time one New circle and we will chat. :thumb:

where at? I used to see you everday infront of freedom dodge but since schools out im not traveling as much. Still see you infront of Beaumont center alot. Don't know if you've ever noticed me but I've had some green lights in my running lights for awhile. So if you see a Duramax with Ricer lights that's me lol

Last edited:

wes06dmax

Feb 23, 2009
South Central Kentucky
I've saw your gas truck at the pulls before. I'm only 15 miles from KY,, can I check in???? lol

Mervin and No Fear has been pulling for over 20 years and he is just now getting everything figured out he does really great on good tight tracks always finishing in the top 3 but if the track is a little loose were just another truck there, pulling is something nobody can master

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
damn, there's more than I thought on here from KY.

There used to be a few others too but one I've not seen a hide nor hair from in a long time and the other is now a Dodge owner. Everyone's got there flaws I suppose. :D

C-ya

madmatt

Apr 12, 2009
"the mecca"
www.facebook.com
Mervin and No Fear has been pulling for over 20 years and he is just now getting everything figured out he does really great on good tight tracks always finishing in the top 3 but if the track is a little loose were just another truck there, pulling is something nobody can master

I'm pretty sure i saw it at both Lanesville and Corydon both.

wes06dmax

Feb 23, 2009
South Central Kentucky
I'm pretty sure i saw it at both Lanesville and Corydon both.

He pulls just as much in Indiana as he does Kentucky if you go to another pull and see us out in the pits stop by and talk to us a min because we aint got much to do but clean the dust off the truck and Ice down the Fuel, look for a Red inclosed trailer that says No Fear, Mt Hermon Kentucky there is 3 pro stock trucks here local I know you have seen them Bluegrass Shaker, Poor Proud and Country, and then No Fear of corse and there all chevy's

Last edited: