Check my tune?

THEFERMANATOR

LEGALLY INSANE
Feb 16, 2009
ZEPHYRHILLS, FL
I know I tried viewing data while recording real time and it wouldn't highlight in my tune file that way. I had to save it and then play it back to get it to highlight the tune file. So not all are the same. I've logged real time with an LBZ before and had it highlight the cells, but my LB7 does not most of the time. Sort of like how I would say about 40% of the time I go to flash it I get a locked ECM error code and have to unplug and plug the V2 back in to get it to flash on my LB7, but have never had this happen on anything else.

gmc502

Jan 16, 2011
I know I tried viewing data while recording real time and it wouldn't highlight in my tune file that way. I had to save it and then play it back to get it to highlight the tune file. So not all are the same. I've logged real time with an LBZ before and had it highlight the cells, but my LB7 does not most of the time. Sort of like how I would say about 40% of the time I go to flash it I get a locked ECM error code and have to unplug and plug the V2 back in to get it to flash on my LB7, but have never had this happen on anything else.
thats interesting,I 100% of the time am able to view data.Now staying off curbs and front lawns is another matter.:woott:

THEFERMANATOR

LEGALLY INSANE
Feb 16, 2009
ZEPHYRHILLS, FL
thats interesting,I 100% of the time am able to view data.Now staying off curbs and front lawns is another matter.:woott:

It may just be mine since it is a stand-alone swap with a pissed off BCM inline. My BURB does all kinds of wierd things as far as the V2 and EFILIVE goes when flashing and viewing logs.

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
I would ask efi

THEFERMANATOR

LEGALLY INSANE
Feb 16, 2009
ZEPHYRHILLS, FL
I would ask efi

I've asked them before about the randomn telling me my ECM is locked, but I could never get a could trace file of it for them. It probably has alot to do with the way I did my swap. I know to do a full TCM flash I have to unplug my BCM and ICCM or else it will stop midway through it. Then again when the BCM and ICCM is only hooked up for tow/haul mode and a tow/haul indicator, they aren't happy not having all the other inputs to them.