centerlink??

Mike

hmmm....
Feb 17, 2007
San Angelo, TX
I didn't really notice much loss of turning radius either. I have one of crankitups. The only thing that I have noticed is it pushes the front end more while turning.

Welcome to the Site. Like the picture of that dually, particularly the rear tire size. What size are the tires if I can ask?

What do you mean " pushes the front end more while turning"?

Bluemax

???????????
Sep 25, 2006
Missouri
The loss of turning radius is easy to notice to me. When driving in a parking lot and trying to turn sharp I don't know how anyone can say there is no loss in radius. The pushing when turning Mike is from the geometry being thrown all out of whack. The inside tire is turning a lot sharper and the outside tire turning a lot less sharp than stock. The SD link is a straight piece as opposed to the stock having the curves on the ends to keep the tie rods in a straight line. I am very happy with the SD link, but I can't believe that anyone can't tell the turning radius is less than without it.

Bluemax

???????????
Sep 25, 2006
Missouri
Oh so I'm not the only one that does that?:D
The woman always call me a liar when I say it seems to turn sharper when you're on the go pedal.:angel: I swear she's gonna rip that oh shit handle of the door post in a parking lot one of these days.:rofl:

LarryJewell

Back with his honey :)
Jan 21, 2007
San Angelo
Oh so I'm not the only one that does that?:D
The woman always call me a liar when I say it seems to turn sharper when you're on the go pedal.:angel: I swear she's gonna rip that oh shit handle of the door post in a parking lot one of these days.:rofl:

I'm more worried mine will rip the oh shit handle off me :eek:

Bluemax

???????????
Sep 25, 2006
Missouri
:hehe:

I had to laugh at that one just because it's true, but she'd have to come over the console to get me. And I can also run faster scared than she can mad.:D

MaxFarmer

<--Heavy Smoker
Jan 22, 2007
Albion, Nebraska
The loss of turning radius is easy to notice to me. When driving in a parking lot and trying to turn sharp I don't know how anyone can say there is no loss in radius. The pushing when turning Mike is from the geometry being thrown all out of whack. The inside tire is turning a lot sharper and the outside tire turning a lot less sharp than stock. The SD link is a straight piece as opposed to the stock having the curves on the ends to keep the tie rods in a straight line. I am very happy with the SD link, but I can't believe that anyone can't tell the turning radius is less than without it.

I couldnt have said it any better....

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
Gusseting the stock centerlink does not keep it from rotating. However, if you install cognito braces and install the solid mount supersteer Idler with weld-in frame bracequote]

i have all that stuff, I geuss i better check my centerlink

Ya should of checked sooner:eek: Its BENT!

Is there a difference between PPE and super diesels or is SD sending them to PPE???

Im going to steal my stocker for my 01 and put it in my 05 and then use the beefy one in my 01......wont be turning that much in the 01:D
1/4 mile turn...turn 1/4 mile turn, turn:D