• Alltel

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • Other

Votes: 6 7.1%

• Total voters

Josh2002cc

That Uncle
Apr 2, 2007
I had sprint for about 9 years there service sucked for the first 3 years but then imo was much better my cell service was great and my wireless cards where super fast but there customer service suckssssssssssssssss big time. now i switched to verizon. there wireless cards are slower then sprint and cell service seems about the same. to early to tell. if i could have verizon customer service with sprint coverage and speed tht would be ideal for me.

If you like their customer service now, just wait till you have a history with them...they will bend over backwards for you. Best of luck

slowlmm

Mar 2, 2008
so cal
If you like their customer service now, just wait till you have a history with them...they will bend over backwards for you. Best of luck

Just the fact tht so far i get some one on the phone in the us instead of cambodia or bangladesh is a plus for me lol

mytmousemalibu

Cut your ride, sissy!
Apr 12, 2008
Kansas
We were AT&T in the begining when it was Southwestern Bell and it was them with our 1st phone the Motorola "brick" , they then became Cingular alot later and now AT&T:D

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
had Cellular 1 in high school (bag phone, best ever) then they changed to Alltel, had them until I moved to Vegas, now have ATT.

Also have a prepaid phone right now until I get a new phone from ATT (broke mine).

s3gulit

Teh Farmer
Dec 6, 2008
Illinois
we use AT&T and have no issues with service except in 1 town 30miles north of us. We're completely rural and the only other service option we have that actually works is verizon, but theres no place to buy verizon around here lol.

I saw an ad that AT&T was coming out with push2talk like a nextel but ive never seen a phone thats capable of doing it. It'd be really handy somedays since the radio's in our machinery only go 4-5miles before we drop service with them.

My only complaint with AT&T is their damned warranty. I dont have time to send my phone in while not having one to get it fixed. They should be able to let the store reps see its not water damaged, give you the same model phone in return, and send your broken one to their warrantee dept. fix it and sell it as a refurb. I went through 5 phones in the last year, 1 was actually my fault because i dropped it in the toilet when i was playing pinball lol.

That and deductables are now $100 according to a letter we got, which is outrageous. Why even bother when the phones i use are in the $50-$150 price range anyway, might as well just buy a new phone at that rate.

Last edited:

lotsofmiles

Father of the Van
Dec 4, 2008
Michigan
I'm with sprint for now. Cant beat the free incoming calls since my cell is my business line. Dont like their cust service. Tried to switch to verizon last 2 times my contract was up, but they still couldnt port over my number. Had business number for almost 10 years, wouldnt be a good thing to switch it.

Rebelchevy87

Nov 21, 2008
Whitmore Lake, MI
I have sprint/nextel. Like the phone (i580=Near Indestructible...lol), hate the service. Coverage sucks, plain and simple. My contract is up, I am just waiting for the Fiance's to end, then we are both moving to Verizon. Time for a Crackberry so I can get my work email and stuff.

bighawg

Proud American Infidel
May 12, 2008
Carnesville, Georgia
We use AT&T, it's works the best in my area, so everyone is on it. That makes a huge difference because we don't get charged mobile to mobile. When you have three teenage girls on your phone plan it really helps when all of their friends are on the same provider.

E.carter

Feb 16, 2008
Princeton, Iowa
What the:confused: No one has uscellular? I have them because all of the other companies seem to drop calls in this neck of the woods. I have been with them for 9 years and get a 20% deere employee discount and no other company can touch my plan price:hello:

Alligator

Nov 9, 2006
N. Idaho
You don't have one for both, I have ATT as my primary and Verizon as teh secondary line for when ATT doesn't work or visa versa.

RodZZilla

I8TOKYO
Jan 6, 2007
Grinnell, IA
What the:confused: No one has uscellular? I have them because all of the other companies seem to drop calls in this neck of the woods.

Same here. Had a Nextel for work for a few years. So so reception @ work which is about a mile from the interstate. Couldn't get reception at the house 2 miles away. I have had US Cellular for 14 yrs. Good results in this area. I am glad they are expanding their base coverage.