CC/SB Dually

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
Ive never really liked duallys,However thats preety cool all lifted and stuff

here is a dually at Teds MPL shop right now that is a lifted 09 with Nathans twins on it:cool2:

Im changing the way i think of duallys also Zachs truck is pretty sweet

Bout time you posted pics Josh:D

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
holy crap that thing looks sick!! Definitely one of the coolest dmax's Ive ever seen.

Except for the truck nutz...

ben

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Would you know what headache rack that is? Been wanting one bad, n take off the tonneau cover
I don't know what brand it is, but I can ask the guy next time I see him.

Cool truck , x10 on the nuts , Dont care for the Z71 either,

Thumbs up on the bed body work, looks good.
I agree on both counts. The only thing I can say about the Z71 is at least it isn't a sticker. It's painted on like the Duramax on the hood and his company logo on the tailgate.

Red

Hating altitude
Aug 23, 2009
Colorado Springs
I dunno.........the inner wheel well doesn't look like a factory dually would if it was one, just with modification. But it does look like the pics on the website.

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
I dunno.........the inner wheel well doesn't look like a factory dually would if it was one, just with modification. But it does look like the pics on the website.
I know the guy and talked to him about the truck. Trust me, it's not those fenders. It's a steel short bed with some cut up and modified dually fenders glued on with some sort of heavy body bonding glue. He said he had something like $300 worth of glue holding the dually part of the fender to the steel bedside.

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
Man that truck looks great! I'm with Ben, one of the best Dmaxes I've seen! Like the others, I could go without the Z71 and the nutz but overall, NICELY done!

C-ya

DEERE3594

Diesel Penguin
Oct 10, 2009
NE Ohio
Its a nice truck but I wouldnt want it, towing/turning a gooseneck wouldnt be fun. neither would hauling hay bales :D