Cards win the series!!!!!!

PAT

EASY DAY
Aug 21, 2011
your back yard
Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooiiooooooooooooooooooooooooo (deep breath) ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooiiooooooooooooooooooooooooooooiiooooooooooooooooooooooooooooiioooo

THEREDDEVIL

A Bad seed
Jul 28, 2010
Godfrey, il
I figured there wasn't many cards fans on here. It can't b the Yankees or Boston every year. Nice to see the trophy come back to stl.

FrankenMax

Mar 30, 2011
Round mountain NV
I figured there wasn't many cards fans on here. It can't b the Yankees or Boston every year. Nice to see the trophy come back to stl.

Just you and my self it looks like. I'm from St.Luis every major game I have been to has been in that city and I wouldn't not change it no matter the outcome of tonight.

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
Cards fan for life! My dad's family is from Missouri. Cards vs Royals was the one and only Pro game I have got to watch in person in 88' (I think).

THEREDDEVIL

A Bad seed
Jul 28, 2010
Godfrey, il
Cards fan for life! My dad's family is from Missouri. Cards vs Royals was the one and only Pro game I have got to watch in person in 88' (I think).

U need to come back and watch a game at the new stadium. It's setup pretty cool. The arch is in the background and everything. We almost went to game 1 but the guy sold the tickets before we could grab them.

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
U need to come back and watch a game at the new stadium. It's setup pretty cool. The arch is in the background and everything. We almost went to game 1 but the guy sold the tickets before we could grab them.

Ya, I would like that But it so F ing hot and muggy & don't even get me started on the chiggers...

jc64

Sep 29, 2006
Oregon
World Champion St. Louis Cardinals 2011!!!!!

One hell of a playoff run by a team that snuck in on the last day of the season!

jc

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooiiooooooooooooooooooooooooo (deep breath) ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooiiooooooooooooooooooooooooooooiiooooooooooooooooooooooooooooiioooo

Oh shut it!:D Bet you thought you had it in the bag:rofl:

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
That game 6 was a heart breaker, but congrats to the Cards on pulling it out. They definitely played to win it.

ChevyTruck

Boats an Hoes!
Oct 19, 2011
Newark, De
I am a Phillies fan myself, I have to give them credit they came in as the underdogs and they were hot at the right time. But obviously I am unset that they spanked us.

R_F_F

Mar 15, 2011
Pierceton, IN
Just you and my self it looks like. I'm from St.Luis every major game I have been to has been in that city and I wouldn't not change it no matter the outcome of tonight.

You're not alone! I thought for sure it was over in game six. Coming down to that last strike and then we scored! Friday night I couldn't even stand/ sit still because I was so happy!! I'm glad local boy Freese hit that homer. Can you imagine growing up 30 miles from there and being a fan your whole life and then being world series MVP?? Glad I get to ad another world series hat to my collection!