Can anyone help me out?

AgmansDuramax

Diesel Fanatic!
Feb 13, 2014
Missouri
Hello everyone,
I'm still pretty new here, and wasn't quite sure where to post this, so I hope I'm in the right place. I just purchased my 2002 2500 HD LB7, and I was wondering if anyone knows where I might get an owners manual, or copy of one? This is the first Dmax, I have owned, and I would like to be able to read up on all the "does and don'ts", plus just knowing where everything is, maintainance info, etc.. If anyone can help me out I would be VERY grateful! Thank you kindly for your time, assistance, and consideration.
Best wishes and regards,
Jeff from Missouri

AgmansDuramax

Diesel Fanatic!
Feb 13, 2014
Missouri
Thanks guys, I appreciate the info, I always like to have manuals so I can get to know as much as I can about any vehicle.

Welcome to the forum :thumb:.
Alldatas a good online one too if you don't mind computers.

What part of Missouri? I live in Louisburg ks

Yellowchevy

Me and computers have kind of a "love/hate" relationship, sometimes I love them, sometimes I want to crush them with my dozer! :confused:

I'm in north central MO., halfway between Moberly and Macon off Hwy 63. I have a cousin that lives in Lawrance,KS, which I don't think is all that far from you. I'm about a 3 hour drive from KC, if I take Hwy 36 Thank you for the "welcome", I appreciate it!

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
You can just search here or ask... Some will bust your balls about not searching but whatever... I would just ask, someone will chime in.

I have a ton of family in St. Louis, Scott City, & Cape.

Welcome!

MaxnSam

DIY
Sep 17, 2013
Henderson
Hemline.com sells the service manuals , it's five thick books and all the info you'll need, cost me $ 125.00 back in 2002 , wow never mind I'm on website now $450. That's crazy...they have some owner manuals there, $25 to $35.