Camomax runs 119 at Indy

Stingpuller

The Pusher Man
Jan 11, 2007
central Ohio
Fast stock motor's

I think Jess(Buck) has been faster also. Possibly NLDP also. It's still pretty fast for stock(original) everything on the motor. Matt's just a guy wanting to have fun. Fun, the thing most forget about. There's always someone faster bigger.

Last edited:

J Spruill

bringer of truth
Mar 30, 2008
.we are gonna get russel in the 6.xx in 2 weeks connecting roads willing.and by the way nice times camomax...

Last edited:

Stingpuller

The Pusher Man
Jan 11, 2007
central Ohio
Nice

I hope so! I like his never quit attitude. His truck runs good thats for sure. I forgot about his truck. There's always someone it seem's. Hope to see everyone in a couple of weeks. When is everyone getting into town? Jeff

camomax

pushing the limits
Nov 5, 2008
Florida
Thanks everyone! What a blast! Although rebuild is now heavily on my mind, and planning has began, I plan on running her all summer. If she goes, I sure as hell wont complain! I,m just an idiot having fun with nitrous! This is the 3rd year of spraying this motor.(84,000 mi) I guess it has kind of become an experiment.

Heres 11.62 @ 119 at Indy. Got my ass handed to me!(Kat, I dont know how to pretty it up!)

[YOUTUBE]TmHrMLajlTQ[/YOUTUBE]

gmduramax

Shits broke
Jun 12, 2008
Nor cal
Thanks everyone! What a blast! Although rebuild is now heavily on my mind, and planning has began, I plan on running her all summer. If she goes, I sure as hell wont complain! I,m just an idiot having fun with nitrous! This is the 3rd year of spraying this motor.(84,000 mi) I guess it has kind of become an experiment.

Heres 11.62 @ 119 at Indy. Got my ass handed to me!(Kat, I dont know how to pretty it up!)

thats movin. How much are you spraying?