Camo runs 11.09 at 121

Dockboy

Mar 5, 2008
The biggest thing is Mrs.Camo is not affraid to blow it up so she keeps saying to go for it! I think it's in the tow hooks that she made hime take off. Jeff

:rofl: Ain't that the truth Jeff!!!! After every pass, she would be scouring the truck looking for things to unbolt!!:rofl:

It was great spending time with you guys again this weekend!!:hug:

Congrats to Matt!!!!

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Matt changed it a little. He will chime in i'm sure. The biggest thing is Mrs.Camo is not affraid to blow it up so she keeps saying to go for it! I think it's in the tow hooks that she made hime take off. Jeff

Maybe he needs to let her drive? :witch: Weight reduction mod :D

camomax

pushing the limits
Nov 5, 2008
Florida
Thanks guys. Had a blast as always! Same 4an line Tom, just trying some really dumb things with it, but I guess it worked. You're on Paint, sombody's doing a back flip by the end of the season, you, or one of my rods.:D Balance rates good so far Rob(fingers crossed). Yes, I have a wife that is crazier than me!(but I'll listen to her crap as long as I can keep spending weekends at events!) Kat, you know there is only one witch that any of us would let race our trucks.;) Jeff, Greg, Josh, great racing guys, cant wait to do it again! By the way Greg, does my rollpan look OK from there?:rofl:

[YOUTUBE]X8MD0W6AUGk[/YOUTUBE]

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Matt, that truck is just damn impressive. Keep up the great work!

Greg, do I have to go dig up the old "Dock Who" picture? :rofl: j/k

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
congrats man keep up the good work ! I need to get back out to the track soon , all these new best times are giving me the itch to test out some of my new goodies :D

once again congats , you should be proud of what the truck has done so far :coolspot:

SteveFord

What's Next?
May 8, 2008
Iowa
Amazing absolutly amazing! How many 11 second passes do you have on that stock engine and who tunes it?? Congrats on your accomplishments!!

othrgrl

Diesel Addiction Owner
Mar 10, 2008
Wilmington NC
www.mydieseladdiction.com
Amazing absolutly amazing! How many 11 second passes do you have on that stock engine and who tunes it?? Congrats on your accomplishments!!

When I met him last year he had the dual fuelers and spray and was running a 500hp Crank it up Diesel sled pull tune written for a stock, single CP3 truck. At Pageland I gave him and his wife some quick pointers but mostly tried to convince him to start tuning on it. He has obviously since done ALOT of tuning on it (none of which I can take any credit for) which I'm sure Jeff has been helping him with.

Matt, it's always a pleasure to see you at events - truck is flat out amazing. Where are you racing next? Going to Scheid's?

Not to take any spotlight off of Matt but has anyone met or raced with Russell Hilton? AFAIK he has gone 10s on a stock motor, stock turbo ECSB LB7 with lots of spray, and it's still holding together last we talked to him.

eds04max

May 7, 2008
Landis, N.C.
Russel has not hit 10's yet..............I know he's been trying for a long time and will most likely get it soon!!
It appears that Matt and Russel are at the same 'level'. (the only two I can think of???)