Callout of Massive proportions!!!

jmaz268

Lead from the Front
May 20, 2010
Springfield IL
All bullshitting aside. Be nice if everyone can make it, been awhile since we have all been in one spot together.:hug::thumb:

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
what comes as a 2 SS and you add a T 7 6 C e r a m i c B a l l B e a r i n g T u r bo and a set of 6 3 0 c c / m i n f u e l i n j e c t o rs :woott:

Last edited:

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
All bullshitting aside. Be nice if everyone can make it, been awhile since we have all been in one spot together.:hug::thumb:

I agree.And I do t think we have all been together at the same time either Corey or Wayne have been mia............well ...I gues I did miss 1 as well.:D And john you have missed a couple iirc.

jmaz268

Lead from the Front
May 20, 2010
Springfield IL
I agree.And I do t think we have all been together at the same time either Corey or Wayne have been mia............well ...I gues I did miss 1 as well.:D And john you have missed a couple iirc.

Yeah lol.

We will see how this year goes, but I will be affected by Sequestration if the politicians don't get their heads out of there asses. So extra money will be sparce.

20% reduction in salary is no bueno....

flyinelvis11

May 11, 2010
VG, IL (because my wife does)
Last time we were all together both John and Scott's truck were down. That was at Charleston on my birthday last year. My wife still teases me about my "birthday party sleepover" lol. It would be nice if everyone could be present WITH their truck

Last edited:

ctrump90

ctrump90
Jan 11, 2012
Clare, IL
Im sure I can be there with my truck... as for racing it. I see no point. I Dont want to destroy the new tow pig. Buttttt if u guys want to chip in and sponsor my new raving rig I would be ok qith bringing that ;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
Last time we were all together both John and Scott's trucv were down. That was at Charleston on my birthday last year. My wife still teases me about my "birthday party sleepover" lol. It would be nice if everyone could be present WITH their truck
Hey Wayne, next sleepover make sure you tur the dead bolts around:rolleyes:
You never know who is going to stuble out in the middle of the night and try and drive home:eek:

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
Last time we were all together both John and Scott's truck were down. That was at Charleston on my birthday last year. My wife still teases me about my "birthday party sleepover" lol. It would be nice if everyone could be present WITH their truck

I'm going to try harder to make some events this year.

WisconsinHick1

Mar 11, 2009
Minnesota
I remember being at an event that most were there but of course John. You were planning on coming but ended up work almost all night if I remember.

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
It's because our governor pulled enough votes in two counties to carry the whole state and the rest of us are tired of our taxes being doubled to fund the corruption

Yeah I remember that p.o.s at election time and I was thinking he feel into that spot when Blago went to jail and he did a shit job finishing up that term and I said there's no way he will get back in and somehow that MF got just enough votes.And that bastard is fighting concealed carry of any type.49 states with and this 1 is no carry.

Plus isn't our state something like 9 billion upside down in the buget? I know there's a local owned phamacy here that is going to have to close the doors because the state owes him like half a mill in state paid perscriptions that they can't get paid for.

WisconsinHick1

Mar 11, 2009
Minnesota
Oh yeah and when it comes to sleep overs again at Scott's house I get the bedroom Wayne! Also no wrenching on trucks the night before racing I need my beauty sleep!