Buyers beware of EwheelDeal

Pwinland95

Jan 24, 2015
Illinois
Just figured I’d pitch in. If any of you are ever looking to purchase wheels and tires do not do business with this guy. After talking on the phone and getting a quote I purchased a set of wheels and tires.. over a month and a half later still haven’t showed up. Charged my card. Won’t anwer or return my calls. Blocked me on his cell phone. The bill of lading I got from the shipping company was all screwed up and he would never return my call so I could address the problem. Im sure most of you aren’t on Instagram but he’s got a big page and advertises a lot on there. Just my two cents.. Im pretty disappointed after dropping $2,500 :mad:

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
If I remember correctly this guy is in Missouri somewhere. If it’s who I think it is I’ve not heard good things from very good people.

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Only a couple hours from me. Want me to go pickup for you? I’m not found of scammers recently

zakkb787

<that’s not me...
Sep 29, 2014
Granite Falls NC
Corbin to the rescue! Lol im assuming these guys are different from mrwheeldeal? Cause I have had pretty great service from them.

Pwinland95

Jan 24, 2015
Illinois
Corbin, I contacted the shipping company after I got the bill of lading.. supposedly my wheels are in Indy at a central transport location. Tried contacting mike at e wheel.. finally called me back and acted like there wasn’t any issue. Still waiting on a call for delivery. I’m pretty pissed off at this point. And I’m not driving to Indy to get them, let alone have the time to leave work. I paid with my debit card. Not to mention he charged it as soon as I placed the order over a month ago.

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Just let me know, I’d gladly pick them up for you if they were at his location and I’ll meet you with them.

2004LB7

Dec 15, 2010
Norcal
Even with Debit my bank (Wells Fargo / Visa) will still allow you to dispute the charges like Credit cards do. If they never arrive I would still give it a try.

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
As long as it was processed as a credit card and you didn't enter your PIN, you are still protected against fraudulent charges by Visa or MC like a normal CC transaction.