Busted by police for deleting

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
They are completely out of touch with reality and the real world. they don't live like the citizens so they really have no clue how to run the country.
You got it all wrong. I'm no one special in a town of millions and I know plenty of politicians. Heck often they are guys I have worked for or with. Been hunting with one in the last few years. One has a ranch down the road from my boss. I've watch his smoking hot daughter and wife working in the garden several afternoons.

The point is y'all are so hung up on national politics when the local level has the most affect on your day to day lives. You want change then change it. Start local. Join the PTA and be involved in your coummity and the raising of our kids. So they don't think this is "normal" and "the way it is".

I sick of guys that just want to bitch all the time. If you want to be sheep and bust your ass everyday just to support the POS government. Don't be mad when they treat you like sheep.

If this story is as it seems I bet you its some local POS that has them out writing tickets.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

bigjohn

GMC Dmax
Oct 13, 2012
Westview Pa
To many regulations now a days. people protesting over stupid shit and the government gives into there demands. You can't have fun anymore!

vern650

Mar 27, 2014
hyrum, ut
Don't do any good to get involved on the local level when the feds over rule them anyway. Due to the geography of my area during the winter we get inversions that fill the valley with smog and makes us have the dirtiest air in the nation for all of 2-3 days a year. Due to these few days a year the feds started hassling the county about implementing emissions testing so the county put it to a vote and emission testing got voted down as there was no proof it would change anything. Shortly there after the EPA blackmailed the county threatening to stop any federal funding on roads etc. and we now have to do emission testing.

WolfLMM

Making Chips
Nov 21, 2006
AL
Exactly, local has nothing to do with it. The national powers need a change.

2004LB7

Dec 15, 2010
Norcal
^2x

The federal government is way to big and powerful. When this country was founded, it was never intended that the federal government has this amount of control. It was supposed to be run locally and the federal government was only supposed to coordinate between the states and other nations, etc. It was never meant that thay overrule the local laws all of the time

The federal government needs to be reduced to 1/10th its currant size. Let the local government determine what is right for its citizens.

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
^2x

The federal government is way to big and powerful. When this country was founded, it was never intended that the federal government has this amount of control. It was supposed to be run locally and the federal government was only supposed to coordinate between the states and other nations, etc. It was never meant that thay overrule the local laws all of the time

The federal government needs to be reduced to 1/10th its currant size. Let the local government determine what is right for its citizens.

Despite what some people would have you believe, that is actually what the Civil War was about.

2004LB7

Dec 15, 2010
Norcal
I say let's cut all of the government employees paychecks in half. then the only ones that will stay in office will be the ones that are there because they want to help and serve the country and are not in it for the money.

all of the crooks will move on to commit crimes elsewhere where they think they can make more money. unfortunately for them they will now have to obey the laws like you and me unlike before

good luck making that happen :spit:

rg3whitelbz

Jan 19, 2013
Maryland
I was at a USDOT class all day on Wednesday in Maryland. The troopers even did a mock roadside inspection on a cummins 5500 with a trailer. No mention of checking for emissions whatsoever. Hell they only check for dyed fuel if the comptroller is riding with them.

Bonestock

Aug 9, 2010
Worland Wy
Wyoming is a good place to be. None of these bullshit emissions laws are enforced for now anyway. Nothing I hate more than the lawmakers with their head up their ass!

THEFERMANATOR

LEGALLY INSANE
Feb 16, 2009
ZEPHYRHILLS, FL
Wyoming is a good place to be. None of these bullshit emissions laws are enforced for now anyway. Nothing I hate more than the lawmakers with their head up their ass!
Problem is though, lets say one day you want to travel and you go through a roadside inspection in a state that DOES do emissions inspections. Now you get away with breaking the law in your home state because they don't care(goes along with Wyoming's rebelious spirit), but that other state does care and enforces federal laws. OR if you sell your truck to somebody else, they take it out of state to an area with emissions testing, it fails because it's deleted, who are they coming back on? The current owner? Try again, he will say he bought it that way, and now they're coming after you. Don't believe me, do a search here and see where it happened to a member here awhile back. It's a different world now, break the laws, pay the price. With that being said, I know my BURB isn't "legal" to the complete letter of the law either as it has my own "conservative" street tuning in it:D. And IF I had an LMM, you could be that DPF would be resting in the rafters of my shop, not under the truck.

PACougar

Jun 27, 2012
El Dorado Hills, Ca
Problem is though, lets say one day you want to travel and you go through a roadside inspection in a state that DOES do emissions inspections. Now you get away with breaking the law in your home state because they don't care(goes along with Wyoming's rebelious spirit), but that other state does care and enforces federal laws. OR if you sell your truck to somebody else, they take it out of state to an area with emissions testing, it fails because it's deleted, who are they coming back on? The current owner? Try again, he will say he bought it that way, and now they're coming after you. Don't believe me, do a search here and see where it happened to a member here awhile back. It's a different world now, break the laws, pay the price. With that being said, I know my BURB isn't "legal" to the complete letter of the law either as it has my own "conservative" street tuning in it:D. And IF I had an LMM, you could be that DPF would be resting in the rafters of my shop, not under the truck.

Now don't start applying realities and logic to this:)

catman3126

Ehhh?.... You don't say?
Jul 24, 2012
NE Oregon
You got it all wrong. I'm no one special in a town of millions and I know plenty of politicians. Heck often they are guys I have worked for or with. Been hunting with one in the last few years. One has a ranch down the road from my boss. I've watch his smoking hot daughter and wife working in the garden several afternoons.

The point is y'all are so hung up on national politics when the local level has the most affect on your day to day lives. You want change then change it. Start local. Join the PTA and be involved in your coummity and the raising of our kids. So they don't think this is "normal" and "the way it is".

I sick of guys that just want to bitch all the time. If you want to be sheep and bust your ass everyday just to support the POS government. Don't be mad when they treat you like sheep.

If this story is as it seems I bet you its some local POS that has them out writing tickets.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Yeah I'm not talking about local ones

GMC_2002_Dmax

The Still Master
Its just like speeding, i dont get why people argue, got to pay to play. i was curious if they were stepping up enforcement. as of now im stock emissions but if it begins to be a moenh trap, ill seek options

As someone who respects LEO's but also lives in the real world, most LEO's are complete dicks.........they are the worst of the worst especially if they are traffic cops.

My sister-in-law is a LEO, she is the perfect example of a speeder, driving while talking on a cell phone, chip on their shoulder, if you question anything I am doing I will tow your vehicle and write everything I can type, probably the reason why my wife and I don't even speak to her.

That being said, altering anything on a modern vehicle, even shift points is a violation of the Clean Air Act and CARB even if you don't even alter or remove the emissions.

My lawyer explained it like this to me, tuning with emissions on is breaking window, tuning with emissions off is still breaking a window, there is no difference, the law does not care if it changes the emissions its illegal.

So for all the tuning companies that sell "compliant emissions on tuning"......guess what, makes little difference, without a CARB Approval its the same dam thing.

So if you delete or tune anything, including gassers its all illegal.

:(

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Unless I'm missing something (which is possible), CARB has no jurisdiction outside of California.

GMC_2002_Dmax

The Still Master
Unless I'm missing something (which is possible), CARB has no jurisdiction outside of California.

CARB is what drives all the laws with respect to emissions in the USA.

The fruitcakes in CA are the ones who exposed VW for cheating the test, the fruitcakes in CA are responsible for Northeast Emissions that find there way to many states.

The fruitcakes in CA are the ones who lobby the EPA to ban CFC's, they lobby the EPA to shut down coal power plants, they lobby the EPA and Congress that Global Climate Change in real and that we need to ban cars, etc.

All of the many restrictions and changes all originate in CA and originate in CARB, the reason they get away with it is because CA is IIRC the 7th largest economy, with 38 million or so people ( I think ).

So they have a lot of financial pull, 54 or so Congressional Reps to write laws, we have an out of control Federal Gov that wants to regulate puddles and rain water along with a whole host of other non sense.

Until these loud voices in the minority of our country are destroyed politically ( meaning they have no power ) then it will continue to get worse and worse.

10th Amendment is being trampled, many of the enumerated powers reserved to the States are not being fought for by the States.

I was just in Charlotte, NC for my son's birthday, we did not know it was Gay Pride Day and or a rally for transgender bathrooms, we made the mistake of going down to the city for some lunch and thought at first it was just a festival.........I saw things there that made me wonder if we even have a chance at a free America anymore !!!

The people who I saw there are full in for "green living", they are fully supportive of Bernie, meaning free everything, they will probably want Hillary as they think she will save the planet and give the freebies out.

The whole thing is a mess..........:(

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
100% agree with you on everything you just said. I thought you were saying CARB would directly come after people outside California for deleting, but I understand you now. It's sad how our Government is no longer by the people and for the people.