Built Ford Tough!

SIKDMAX

Highway Burnouts!
Sep 14, 2007
Central Coast, Cali
www.sikdmax.com
:rolleyes: :rofl:

This was Emailed to me this morning,Driver drifted off the road and into the tree seen in pic 2,Nether the driver or passenger were hurt.
And were actually helping pick up around the crash

F450 Vs Oak Tree

ford1.jpg

ford2.jpg

ford3.jpg

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
dealer forgot to put a few bolts back in after they pulled the body 18 times to work on it... :D

amazing they walked away from that. cab looks pretty well fk'ed up....

Arcing

<--Moms Josephs Coat Rose
:rolleyes: :rofl:

This was Emailed to me this morning,Driver drifted off the road and into the tree seen in pic 2,Nether the driver or passenger were hurt.
And were actually helping pick up around the crash

They were picking up the beer cans and tossing them into the field.

It wasn't luck, they were so out of it, they stayed limp and just "went with the flow."

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
some times it is beneficail to be "thrown" form the vehicle in a wreck

how do you know they were thrown from the wreck.

those stupid stories of "well I didnt wear my seatbelt and I was thrown from the wreck and survived, the EMT's said if I had been wearing my seatbelt and stayed in the vehicle I would have been killed" are the biggest loads of sh$( ever. EVeryone knows thats not the norm 99% of the time.

malibu795

misspeelleerr
Apr 28, 2007
in the buckeye state
how do you know they were thrown from the wreck.

those stupid stories of "well I didnt wear my seatbelt and I was thrown from the wreck and survived, the EMT's said if I had been wearing my seatbelt and stayed in the vehicle I would have been killed" are the biggest loads of sh$( ever. EVeryone knows thats not the norm 99% of the time.

and 90% of crashesh arent fast/hard enough to warrent a seat belt let alone an air bag.

and only 1-5% of the worste ones they fine are put in the safety lectures.

obviously if the cab stayed on the frame like it was suppose to do.. i highly doubt they would be well enough to walk around and pick up debries

hhhsharps

May 24, 2008
and 90% of crashesh arent fast/hard enough to warrent a seat belt let alone an air bag.

and only 1-5% of the worste ones they fine are put in the safety lectures.

obviously if the cab stayed on the frame like it was suppose to do.. i highly doubt they would be well enough to walk around and pick up debries

Boy that sure is correct.......The kinetic energy disipated from the seperation of the cab and chassis and the rest of the crumple zone, is exactly what saved their lives. Think of the horrific crashes you see in the Indy/Cart cars that are engineered to break up....and yet they walk away. Contrast that to Dale Earnhardt's crash and it makes you wonder. I have done post accident reconstruction on hundreds of accidents and the above pics are pretty amazing. I have watched Earnhardt's footage over 30 times, and It just doesn't look as bad as it was. Those pics make you really wonder.....

fajitatone

Almost Stock
Jul 6, 2007
WA
www.fajita.net
Boy that sure is correct.......The kinetic energy disipated from the seperation of the cab and chassis and the rest of the crumple zone, is exactly what saved their lives. Think of the horrific crashes you see in the Indy/Cart cars that are engineered to break up....and yet they walk away. Contrast that to Dale Earnhardt's crash and it makes you wonder. I have done post accident reconstruction on hundreds of accidents and the above pics are pretty amazing. I have watched Earnhardt's footage over 30 times, and It just doesn't look as bad as it was. Those pics make you really wonder.....

Physics sucks.:(