Brian brian brian you goofy bastard

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
Ask for a LB7 MAP sensor and receive this...:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Made for a good laugh, apparently the shipper at Paint's moms work F'd up :roflmao:

It's a "Wine Aerator" LOL
IMG_0161_zps8dcf805c.jpg

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
My moms company sells innovative wine accessories and the shipping department was given the MAP sensor to ship to Brian but the shipping department f**ked up and shipped Brian a vinoair. So now somebody is going to open their box expecting a vinoair and they are going to be surprised when they get a f**ked LB7 MAP sensor hahahaha

durallymax

Apr 26, 2008
Under The Hood
hahahaha I would love to see the look on the wine connoisseur's face when they open the box.

My guess is that it wont be good. Its like horse people and cow people. You screw up something for a cow person, eh no big deal. You screw something up for a horse person, might as well quit and go dig a hole. Look at the horse meat issue. Local station talked about it today, there wasn't a single person who called in that thought it was an issue. Our vet clinic has a sign that says "If your Horse is not raised for Slaughter we refuse to operate on it" and they give the number for another local clinic who deals with those people. Flipping ruthless people. Wine connoisseur's strike me as a similar snob type compared to Beer connoisseur's.

x MadMAX DIESEL

<<<< No Horsepower
Dec 30, 2008
Lexington, Ky
My guess is that it wont be good. Its like horse people and cow people. You screw up something for a cow person, eh no big deal. You screw something up for a horse person, might as well quit and go dig a hole. Look at the horse meat issue. Local station talked about it today, there wasn't a single person who called in that thought it was an issue. Our vet clinic has a sign that says "If your Horse is not raised for Slaughter we refuse to operate on it" and they give the number for another local clinic who deals with those people. Flipping ruthless people. Wine connoisseur's strike me as a similar snob type compared to Beer connoisseur's.

Thinking the same exact thing! That is halarious though.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan

You are 100% correct about them...