BRAND NEW PRODUCT! BT DieselWorks surface-mount DSP-5 switch!

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
Hi everyone,

Ive had some people mention how they loved the idea/functionality of the gauge-pod-mount digital DSP-5 switch, however they did not have any 2 1/16" gauge pod mounting holes left in their pillar mount, or they simply wanted a more compact switch to put in a different mounting location.

Well here it is! The BT DieselWorks surface-mount digital DSP-5 switch. It is identical in functionality/operation to the gauge-pod-mount digital DSP-5 switch, the only difference being the enclosure that it is mounted in.

Its encased in a compact 1.5" x 2.25" black plastic enclosure for easy mounting anywhere on your dash, in a cubby hole, center console, cupholder, ashtray, steering column, etc.

The plastic enclosures are all CNC-machined for precise fit and a clean, professional appearance.

The surface-mount digital DSP-5 switch is available in all the same colors (red, green, blue, white) as the gauge-pod-mount digital DSP-5 switches.

Installation procedure is the same as the gauge-pod-mount model, and is very simple, with only 4 wires to hook up.

Pricing is the same as the gauge-pod-mount digital DSP-5 switch, at $175 plus shipping. It is available for sale immediately and can be purchased through our online store here: http://www.btdieselworks.com/collections/electronicstest/products/surface-mount-dsp-5-switch

Let us know if you guys have any questions or comments!!

thanks
Ben and Jed

IMG_3028_zpsd19fcbed.jpg

IMG_3031_zps7919a113.jpg

TeaBagger2006

Im a Garrett Nut Swinger
May 11, 2008
Bis ND
i really like this one.

so if i want to switch to this one, i have the regular dsp5 knob, would i have to suffer through the headache of pulling the pins out the harness???? i imagine the answer is yes:(

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
i really like this one.

so if i want to switch to this one, i have the regular dsp5 knob, would i have to suffer through the headache of pulling the pins out the harness???? i imagine the answer is yes:(

nope! No need to pull the pins and run new wire. :)

You can just cut the wire going to your existing DSP-5 switch and splice it to the wire coming from the digital DSP-5 switch.

Ryan T

Sep 5, 2010
CA
I must have 1 of these, i was going to buy the gauge but i like this better! :thumb: