Brakes and Shocks

ChevyDieselLLY

Whats A Budget???
Apr 1, 2008
MI, NC, now Hawaii
alright i know QA1'a are the best for racing but how are they for DD and could they be used if i wanted to pull.

how are the Ranchos?

also what are the best brakes sold for our trucks. just want to know what i will be buying when i get back from Afghan.

The Neens

BFD
Staff member
Aug 10, 2006
Monrovia, Ca.
We have Ranchos on both trucks and have had good luck, fronts on a firm setting, rears on full soft...Over 100,000 miles on both sets of shocks, but it's probably time to replace them...

I recently won a drawing for a set of SSBC Big Bite rotors, probably gonna put them on the dually...They also offer pads...I'll let u know how they work...

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
i have not ran them but I have heard good things about the Rancho RS9000xl for DD and racing

ChevyDieselLLY

Whats A Budget???
Apr 1, 2008
MI, NC, now Hawaii
so my time is coming to an end here in lovely Afghanistan and i am looking for parts for the truck. right now i have in mind

EBC yellow stuff for the front and green stuff brake pads for the rear
and Rancho RS9000XL shocks all around.

do you think its worth new rotors and if so who are good. dont know much about them.

dbev24

Oct 27, 2011
Darlington pa
so my time is coming to an end here in lovely Afghanistan and i am looking for parts for the truck. right now i have in mind

EBC yellow stuff for the front and green stuff brake pads for the rear
and Rancho RS9000XL shocks all around.

do you think its worth new rotors and if so who are good. dont know much about them.

If Ur getting ranchos check out eBay. I got my fronts for $60 new for both.

dieselboy04'

DieselBoy04'
Mar 23, 2008
Virginia
Actually if you buy all four rancho adjustable shocks you get 100 dollar gift card back with proof of purchase. It's ranchos shock and awe special. I just bought a set. Seem to ride pretty good. I'm hoping to test em out this weekend at the track.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk