Body mounts, a little help please!

DurtyMaxin

Jul 10, 2012
I just got done compiling a list of the correct part numbers for my 04.5 2500HD. The bottom mounts don't have the metal piece, just the cushion. My truck is missing 2 of the full lower mounts (no bolts). Is 15201791 the correct part number for the middle/front lower mounts? Does anyone have the upper mount part numbers as well? Thanks guys!

juddski88

Freedom Diesel
Jul 1, 2008
Chesterfield, Mass.
whoever writes that they are "too stiff" is being ridiculous, in my opinion. I have never noticed an adverse effect in any of the trucks I've installed them in.

OscarMike

On the Move
Jun 25, 2014
North Vancouver BC
whoever writes that they are "too stiff" is being ridiculous, in my opinion. I have never noticed an adverse effect in any of the trucks I've installed them in.

Personally, I like Poly bushings and had some body/suspension sets on a few of my trucks. On the body they were a bit stiffer but to me that was no big deal, I never got any body roll and as far as using them on my suspension, I'll never go back to rubber bushings again.

S Phinney

Aug 15, 2008
Quncy, Fl
Anyone using the polly body mounts with solid motor mounts?

I use both Poly mounts and Merchants motor mounts. I do drive the truck around occasionally. The idle has a little more vibation feel than stock items have. It is not something I would do for a regular daily driver moderate HP truck. High HP I would do it on.

S Phinney

Aug 15, 2008
Quncy, Fl
Go to the Energy Suspension website. There is a number to call to participate in fitment for these models. You may get some for a good price. They appear to not be released for public purchase yet. That would be your best bet right now.

S Phinney

Aug 15, 2008
Quncy, Fl
When I looked this morning they were looking for people to test for that model truck. They listed a number and extention to call for testing.