Blue Dmax's!

gr8shot

Practically stock
Apr 28, 2009
Grand Island, NE
Kenny, I think your truck is my favorite out of all of em I've seen. that color is breathtaking!! If I had the money I'd probably build the exact same truck, same color. If you tell me it has the tan leather I'll probably blow a load in my pants lol J/K

kenny

kennydiesel
Mar 5, 2009
washington state
Kenny, I think your truck is my favorite out of all of em I've seen. that color is breathtaking!! If I had the money I'd probably build the exact same truck, same color. If you tell me it has the tan leather I'll probably blow a load in my pants lol J/K

Thanks man. Its that dark grey on black. I didn't want the tan cause its too light and I get pretty dirty when I go riding. :D

Yeah, like mentioned, there are some crazy color trucks up here. My brother has that neon Orange color on his truck, and his buddy has that neon lime green, and his Dad has that neon yellow. I guess they like to go for that loud, unique screaming color. Kinda cool though.

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
I guess it's some sort of custom paint job the dealer has done or something?

jraymer

<--Tree Hugger
Oct 31, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
Heres my blue truck.;) The color code of mine is Blue Metallic, but to me it looks more green or torquise. I too wanted the Arrival blue color truck, but it wasn't a color option. Enjoy :)

That is a sweet lookin rig. I dig that headache rack and the diamond plate around the bed!! What part of WA are you in?

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Here you go!

You really should do some weight reduction before drag racing :rofl:

guypennies.jpg

gr8shot

Practically stock
Apr 28, 2009
Grand Island, NE
Heres my blue truck.;) The color code of mine is Blue Metallic, but to me it looks more green or torquise. I too wanted the Arrival blue color truck, but it wasn't a color option. Enjoy :)
IMG_2031.jpg

IMG_2044.jpg

IMG_2046.jpg

Kenny, my g/f just told me that if she wins the lottery tomorrow she's buying your truck off of you for me lol.

Then she said if she saw that truck in person it'd be almost a guaranteed lay for the driver, so long as he "wasn't a 400lb cow":dontknow:. She likes trucks too haha.

Big Willy

diesel amateur
May 6, 2009
Truck looks lovely kenny..I remember seeing the orange color you are talking about on a dmax on craigslist a while ago.

kenny

kennydiesel
Mar 5, 2009
washington state
That is a sweet lookin rig. I dig that headache rack and the diamond plate around the bed!! What part of WA are you in?

Thanks man. I'm out by Tacoma.

Kenny, my g/f just told me that if she wins the lottery tomorrow she's buying your truck off of you for me lol.

Then she said if she saw that truck in person it'd be almost a guaranteed lay for the driver, so long as he "wasn't a 400lb cow":dontknow:. She likes trucks too haha.

Like I tell everyone, everything I own is for sale for the right price. I'm far from the 400lb mark, due to the intensive pt I endure, and I appreciate the polite gesture of the mentioned service's from your GF. I just don't think I could do that to my cutie though. Thank you though, and thank you for the compliment. Girls that dig trucks are cool azz chicks. :D

Truck looks lovely kenny..I remember seeing the orange color you are talking about on a dmax on craigslist a while ago.

Thanks man for the compliment, and yeah, they just came out with a new version of the orange and lime green that are a little lighter in color than the previous year trucks.