"Blue Angel" Competition Compilation video

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
Cool vid! I like the music, my Ipod goes something like this, Five Finger Death Punch-Fort Minor-Danzig-Willie Nelson-Fergie-Stone Temple Pilots.... Lol Im all over the place. If it's got a good beat, i'll listen to it.

I agree Wade has been around along time & has earned some bragging rights, it's a very cool truck!

Jscherbs don't feel to bad you really made me laugh with the offending Moses comment:thumb:

IBDMAX'IN

Aug 27, 2008
I saw that video this morning, looked pretty badass!!

however, IMO the baddest dmax COLOR="Red"]VIDEO[/COLOR][/COLOR] on the planet statement should be removed from the vid... several here will contest that statement

you gotta earn that label

Correction, it says Baddest Duramax VIDEO :thumb: And yes, there are plently of Dmaxes out there that will surely put a hurtin on that old girl. (Newest video is over two years old......)

Good lord that music made me want to suck start my pistol.

LMAO!!! It's a love it or hate it music, personally I like the older & new age rock, but it's hard to make a good upbeat video to some of the older stuff. And if you would like to remix it for me and put some good ole country slow dance in there, I will make sure to include it in my youtube library for the older genre....... :D

wade has earned that label years ago my friend, wade was the big dog back in the day, and has chosen to give it a rest for a while to take care of his family and new buisness in colorado? He spent the last couple years trying to get a place he called home after his move to idaho falls then back to colorado, that truck is bad to the bone, and at any given time could be put back together and run with the best if not even still take the dmax industry to school, even being out of the game for a couple seasons. Take notes on the vid, they were before you even knew what a rod was:thumb::thumb:

Wade bad ass video man, but the music has got to go lmao, get the angle back up and going so we can bring back the good old days, when it was angle and duramini on the road!!

I do miss the old days, don't seem to have much time for the fun stuff anymore, but hey, that's why guys like you step up to the plate and represent and take things to the next level :thumb:

Keep up the good work!

Awesome Video Wade , glad to see you coming back out recently and look forward to seeing you at some events , trucks looking better than ever! Ill be sure to polish my tail lights for ya so you get a good view :angel:

LOL, boy this stuff brings me back :stirthepot2:

IBDMAX'IN

Aug 27, 2008
Ya cut Wade some credit even tho his choice of music sucks he had to do customer damage control at ATS. :D

LOL, and I remember very vividly who the first one was I had to deal with.......... :D

How you been old man? Still raising hell out east?

IBDMAX'IN

Aug 27, 2008
wade has earned that label years ago my friend, wade was the big dog back in the day, and has chosen to give it a rest for a while to take care of his family and new buisness in colorado? He spent the last couple years trying to get a place he called home after his move to idaho falls then back to colorado, that truck is bad to the bone, and at any given time could be put back together and run with the best if not even still take the dmax industry to school, even being out of the game for a couple seasons. Take notes on the vid, they were before you even knew what a rod was:thumb::thumb:

Wade bad ass video man, but the music has got to go lmao, get the angle back up and going so we can bring back the good old days, when it was angle and duramini on the road!!

I forgot to mention that your in that video, see if you can find out where.......

JD4440

<< Lo-Carb Monster
Feb 27, 2009
Orlinda, TN
Nope, never caught a chance to last part of the year. Been doing good though. Hows the little one? My wife misses the conversation :rofl:

jnieberlein

Secret Squirrel Diesel
Aug 17, 2009
West By God
Cool video, it was the article in that old copy of diesel tech that a buddy gave me that got me hooked, thanks a bunch:thumb:

IBDMAX'IN

Aug 27, 2008
Thanks guys, it takes a lot of time, but it's nice to go back through some old vids and get all pumped up again. I'm currently working on another truck, 2wd standard cab that should be pretty fun :D.

dmaxman06

May 25, 2011
morenci az
awesome and dont hate the music it takes a long time to edit videos so props to editing a awesome video the music was perfect dont change it