Blackout complete WARNING Fumins pics inside

Duramax_JP

Jul 3, 2008
Love the new wheels.....I do agree with Ben and Josh on the mirrors though. I have always hated the non-towing mirrors for the fords. I think the tow mirrors would give it a good look.

Duramax_JP

Jul 3, 2008
Why would you want big tow mirrors on a lowered truck? I like the smaller mirrors, makes it look more sporty.

I think it gives it a wider looking and more aggresive stance. Kinda menacing in my opinion. regardless of whether its lowered or lifted its still a big truck and small mirrors just dont look right the way I see it.

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
Am I the only one that sees the dots?! the silver dots are the only thing I don't like....

Thats the way those xd's come. May be able to get them blacked out... powdercoat?? spray bomb?? Not crazy about them either but most of those black xd series have that stuff on them.

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
All black vehicles look good IMO-no matter what make!!

I like it!:)

Jun 28, 2007
NE Pa
Thats the way those xd's come. May be able to get them blacked out... powdercoat?? spray bomb?? Not crazy about them either but most of those black xd series have that stuff on them.

Fingernail polish works wonders:happy2: Plus its easy to get the woman to do it just be like "hunny....I don't know how to opperate that stuff:confused:":coolspot:

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
Your truck was bad a$$ before and I hated you for it....now it's even better looking and I hate you more. That thing is sweet!

Yours isn't that bad looking either-just need to lose the chrome bumpers!!:D

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
Fingernail polish works wonders:happy2: Plus its easy to get the woman to do it just be like "hunny....I don't know how to opperate that stuff:confused:":coolspot:

Fingernail polish.... like I'd know anything about how to work with that.... :rofl: You're right about getting her to do it though .... :D

Last edited: