Black Smoke Mafia Indiana Chapter

duramaxxin73

Mar 5, 2008
Indianapolis, IN
Guys I've been put in charge of making a Black Smoke Mafia Indiana Chapter. I was wondering how many of you would be interested in joining. There are no fees, and we would have meetings once a month. Didn't know how many of you guys would like to join up. And Maybe invite your buddies that have diesels to join.

maxthis

Jun 14, 2007
Southeastern, Indiana
Depending on where the meetings always are I might be up for it....or maybe even a meeting everyonce in awhile regardless of where they are...i'm about 45 to an hour out of indy.

duramaxxin73

Mar 5, 2008
Indianapolis, IN
Depending on where the meetings always are I might be up for it....or maybe even a meeting everyonce in awhile regardless of where they are...i'm about 45 to an hour out of indy.

I was planning on Indy being the central location for most of the meetings, but if something happens the guys from Southern Indiana can't make it. And same way for Northern Indiana. Then maybe every 2 months we all can get together

MOJO

Jul 8, 2009
IN
Yes I know Matt; he grew up next door ;) I have a few years on him 46 but still a big kid at heart:thumb:

madmatt

Apr 12, 2009
"the mecca"
www.facebook.com
Guys I've been put in charge of making a Black Smoke Mafia Indiana Chapter. I was wondering how many of you would be interested in joining. There are no fees, and we would have meetings once a month. Didn't know how many of you guys would like to join up. And Maybe invite your buddies that have diesels to join.

I like to party!

duramaxxin73

Mar 5, 2008
Indianapolis, IN
Who has a list of the Diesel drags and pulls comming up?

TS Outlaw drags and pull is May 13 and 14th down in Bowling Green, KY

Fass Diesel Nationals are June 10 and 11th in Indianapolis, IN at Lucas Oil Raceway park

Scheid Diesel Extravaganza is Aug 26-28th in Terre Haute, IN those are the only ones I know of so far.