black Friday purchases

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
....and thanks to all of you (and millions of other people), our trucks will be chock-full of brown corrugated goodness come Tuesday next week! :woott:

Double-time + holiday pay Black Friday! :thumb: Merry Christmas to me, Merry Christmas to me....:)

OregonDMAX

NOT IN OREGON, NO DURAMAX
Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
....and thanks to all of you (and millions of other people), our trucks will be chock-full of brown corrugated goodness come Tuesday next week! :woott:

Double-time + holiday pay Black Friday! :thumb: Merry Christmas to me, Merry Christmas to me....:)

I hear amazon made UPS their bitch this season

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
I hear amazon made UPS their bitch this season

Thats every year, as JCPenney and Sears were years ago. Don't forget about Kohls, Target and HSN, too.

I just wish my truck had rubber sides, b/c I have no idea how I'm going to stuff everything in it come next week. I'm already about 80% full every day. Roof Rack? Trailer?

That reminds me....
I need to buy a propeller beanie and put an "Amazon Delivery Service" logo on the front. That way I can be an Amazon Delivery Drone. :roflmao:

thunder550

Apr 2, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
Thats every year, as JCPenney and Sears were years ago. Don't forget about Kohls, Target and HSN, too.

I just wish my truck had rubber sides, b/c I have no idea how I'm going to stuff everything in it come next week. I'm already about 80% full every day. Roof Rack? Trailer?

That reminds me....
I need to buy a propeller beanie and put an "Amazon Delivery Service" logo on the front. That way I can be an Amazon Delivery Drone.
Come to Phoenix, you'll be delivering to my place 5x a week :D

moneypitt

MFNG
Jan 1, 2014
WA
A week early but I got one of these:D

D3944BBF-EFBD-455D-B9F6-604488DB108C_zpsrxxcdpyp.jpg

lts1ow

Needs moar PAH!
May 14, 2012
NJ
Ordered up bearings, lifters, and a cam for my gasser. Truck is, well, still the same, it did get a full tank. :rofl:

minerigger

Dec 24, 2013
Casper, WY
Thought it would be cool to see what everyone is getting during the black Friday/ cyber Monday sales.

I already bought Russell braided brake lines, drop torsion keys and a crap load of interior led lights, and an engine stand. :woott:

What drop torsion keys did you get?

thunder550

Apr 2, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
Arizona from Nov to Apr, Michigan from May to Oct. NO SNOW! I could do that. :thumb:

There's a lot of worse places to be than AZ in the winter :)

Danville pinned water pump, new water pump cover, and LMM CP3 on the way. If I can figure out a way to swing it, I'll be picking up a S475 over stock twin kit for the 1/2 ton this weekend too. Otherwise maybe waiting for a Christmas sale.

OregonDMAX

NOT IN OREGON, NO DURAMAX
Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
Take a few pics when you install. I have some keys on my toolbox...just haven't found the motivation for this learning experience yet

Holy shit balls I ordered the brake lines and drop keys yesterday afternoon and the just showed up 30 seconds ago, way to go ontrac shipping whoever the eff that is. They dropped off my package in what looked like a mobile meth van.

I'll be sure and take a few pics