Big problem

Prodiesel23

Apr 7, 2013
TN
I was driving home from work last night and going about 20mph my trans wouldn't shift out of 3rd gear. Got home and put it in reverse and back into my parking spot and left it because I was so pissed off. Went out this morning and all I have is reverse. D, M, and 1st do nothing. It sits for a second and says range shift inhibited. I was able to pull p0700 but I know it doesn't do any good and I have no way to get it to the dealer. Any help would be appreciated. 2006 lbz, 6 speed

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
What mods do you have? Whats the mileage? history? fluid level ok? smell or look burnt or diluted? Any noises? Does it seem to nudge when you attempt to put in any gear or simply do nothing? Will it go to neutral?

Prodiesel23

Apr 7, 2013
TN
Egr delete, efi dsp5. Nothing crazy. For the past few weeks when I put it in drive it takes a couple seconds to go into gear but other then that it ran perfect. Truck has 150,000. Fluid level is perfect it's a little dis colored but not terrible. I'm going to change filters and clean valve body. I have reverse, neutral but no forward gears.