Big chevy hitch.com

flyinelvis11

May 11, 2010
VG, IL (because my wife does)
i have one behind my rollpan but i'm not sure if it's the same one you are refering to. i haven't pulled with it yet but it's definitly heavy duty. if you are wanting to do one with a rollpan and you are going to use it alot or for pulling, i would suggest the one that comes out below the pan as it's easier to change/use the reciever

chevytails004.jpg
[/IMG]
plate001.jpg
[/IMG]
rollpan014.jpg
[/IMG]

JakeBrakeIH

Dec 24, 2010
Yaphank, NY
I run James hitch. Really a nice heavy piece for sure. Here is a couple pics...

IMAG0010.jpg

IMAG0021.jpg

523422_393951337309359_1383439216_n.jpg

Here is the one I used last year. Like mentioned above, if you plan on towing with this hitch I would def keep it below the roll pan.

IMAG0685.jpg

ikeG

Oughta Know Better
Apr 19, 2011
Western PA
www.facebook.com
We have that same hitch on our dedicated puller. doesnt run yet, but you def want to get that one if you have a rollpan. The higher and further forward you mount it the better

red1977

Nov 15, 2010
Ogden Utah
I don't have a rollpan on my truck. This should still work right? How do I become a member of the chuncky boyz pulling team?

2005LLY

Sep 18, 2011
So you can get the hitch to come out behind the license plate, and then the sled stops below the roll pan? Can you post closer pics red devil

JakeBrakeIH

Dec 24, 2010
Yaphank, NY
I don't have a rollpan on my truck. This should still work right? How do I become a member of the chuncky boyz pulling team?

Like mentioned before, James can make you whatever your looking for. Lol Ill send you the app for the Chunky Boyz :D

So you can get the hitch to come out behind the license plate, and then the sled stops below the roll pan? Can you post closer pics red devil

Yes. James made mine so they slid upwards into receiver tubes and they just pin in. Works really slick and look great.

JakeBrakeIH

Dec 24, 2010
Yaphank, NY
Sorry or OT,Jakebrake, do your taillights function? Are they painted?

Haha yes they "function" meaning the bulbs light up, however no light(or barely any) transpires through them. I had an old set of aftermarket lights so I thought I would see how it would look so I had them painted. :)

FrankenMax

Mar 30, 2011
Round mountain NV
I run the heavy duty hitch under my roll pan. Thant thing is bad a$$ I bought it to replace the stock one that was K Oed when I was rear ended. The James hitch is beefy compared to stock and like everyone above stated his customer service is awesome.

Stingpuller

The Pusher Man
Jan 11, 2007
central Ohio
I called today!

I called today to get mine on the way. I don't want to raise my truck back up now that I drive it everyday and his hitch will work out good. I like how it stays high and tight. Good person to talk to and he said he would call and keep me updated on the order. Jeff

bubba2400

Jul 19, 2009
Union Grove, WI
Jeff, you should have said you were stingpuller on the forums, nice to put some of the names with the forum names!! I might actually get caught up tomorrow night also.