Info: Beware of 1slomax!

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
Alright first of all it doesn't have lbz studs not sure why I said it has arp, it does have a brand new engine , this is it's 3rd engine the first one broke a crank and I bought a engine out of a state truck then that engine not 100% sure what happens but the vavles hit a few of the pistons had some bent push rods and cracked a piston figured it jumped time and someone told me the cam gear prolly slipped , the trans is fine it was just redone , not sure where you got all this bullshit from but I'm tried of everyone always talking shit, the injectors deal was just a bad deal that I fixed , sorry you all don't like me and you all think I'm a pos that lies but it's cool

Please stop having your GF add me on FB, it's getting rather annoying..

I think you need to leave from here..

1slowmax

The break is over
May 9, 2012
Sin City, NV
Boy, newly needs to change his screenname! I was thinking "crap, IDK newly was a scummer." Then I clicked the for sale ads listed in the OP and see the twirp's name is only different by leaving off the "w" in the "slow" part of "1slowmax". I'd seriously be changing mine if I were newly. :thumb: Wouldn't want to be mistaken for that asshat!

lol your not the only one who thought that. i did too!

I think Newly needs to bring back the Chinese kid avatar pic..."WING WING....HERRRO?"
:roflmao:

My wife and I answer the phone like that now when we call eachother lol

How do i change my screen name????:roflmao:

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
Would be cool to have a thread "the name change thread" Just post in there what you want your new name to be switched to and poof! its done.God knows i made some names on other forums and wish i could change it.:roflmao:

1slomax

Dec 6, 2011
Harrisonburg VA
Ha you guys are funny I'm not making a new user name not coming back to any of the forums if I was planning on doing that I would keep the one I have

1slomax

Dec 6, 2011
Harrisonburg VA
i just want to clear some things up, the first engine broke a crank in half thats why i thought it had bent a rod but it did lose oil pressure and get ran about a mile down the road but was fine untill about 300 miles later when the crank broke then i bought a used engine with 112k i think dont remember for sure from a wrecked state truck "v dot truck" then here recently it cracked one piston vavles hit the pistons and bent some pushrods i dont know what went wrong with it but i was told it was probaly the cam gear slipped and jumped time after that i bought a brand new engine and injectors and put my arp headstuds in before the engine went in the truck, i had a problem with the convertor not locking and dustin at diesel addiction took care of it and also replaced some clutch packs the truck has never shifted hard or slipped, the transfer case was gone through and had a bunch of parts replaced maxed out diesel did that, i wish zach would have texted me and talked to me before he made a bash thread about me and made me look like a pos that im not, but i just wanted to try and clear this up

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
i just want to clear some things up, the first engine broke a crank in half thats why i thought it had bent a rod but it did lose oil pressure and get ran about a mile down the road but was fine untill about 300 miles later when the crank broke then i bought a used engine with 112k i think dont remember for sure from a wrecked state truck "v dot truck" then here recently it cracked one piston vavles hit the pistons and bent some pushrods i dont know what went wrong with it but i was told it was probaly the cam gear slipped and jumped time after that i bought a brand new engine and injectors and put my arp headstuds in before the engine went in the truck, i had a problem with the convertor not locking and dustin at diesel addiction took care of it and also replaced some clutch packs the truck has never shifted hard or slipped, the transfer case was gone through and had a bunch of parts replaced maxed out diesel did that, i wish zach would have texted me and talked to me before he made a bash thread about me and made me look like a pos that im not, but i just wanted to try and clear this up

It sounds like you beat the ever-living crap out of your truck, and are just trying to sell the broken/damaged parts as good and got caught doing it.