Best Tuners?

PlayGun

Feb 17, 2012
Tennessee
I have been looking through the files and old posts and I see that the Live tune is very popular. It is kinda expensive but you usually get what you pay for especially in electronics. My question is there any other good tuners for moderate gains? I am just interested in 75-100 ponies. I have researched and found that not alot of people prefer the Super Chips flashpaq because it made their tranny shift like warm soup. I will be installing in a LB7. Any opinions out there?

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
I have been looking through the files and old posts and I see that the Live tune is very popular. It is kinda expensive but you usually get what you pay for especially in electronics. My question is there any other good tuners for moderate gains? I am just interested in 75-100 ponies. I have researched and found that not alot of people prefer the Super Chips flashpaq because it made their tranny shift like warm soup. I will be installing in a LB7. Any opinions out there?

For a 75-100 HP tune i would find someone local that has EFI and have them flash in a tune to your ECM for you. It shouldnt cost you more than 200 bucks

Fastorange

Jan 31, 2009
ohio
i would also go with efi live.... but i guess its all in what you like... but you might be able to find an edge juice for sale..

PlayGun

Feb 17, 2012
Tennessee
Oh wow I didn't know it could be used on multiple vehicles. So it is a complete computer platform. So if someone owns it they can flash it for me. So their is no box or anything it just rewrites your own cpu in your truck, that's cool. I was kinda wanting a handheld unit that was changeable while driving so you could switch from tow to performance, but maybe the EFILive can do it all with one tune?

PlayGun

Feb 17, 2012
Tennessee
For a 75-100 HP tune i would find someone local that has EFI and have them flash in a tune to your ECM for you. It shouldnt cost you more than 200 bucks

Are their reputable garages that can do that, or would you just find someone on here that knew what they were doing?