Best place to buy Drive pressure gauge??

custom8726

Feb 25, 2008
Upstate N.Y
As the title state's, were is the best place to purchase a drive pressure gauge?
All of my other gauges are Autometer phantom white face gauges and I would like to stay with that style if possible. Also while on this topic any suggestions on the best place to install the port (For accuracy) would be appreciated.. :hug:

Akdiesel

IFS Hater
Aug 23, 2009
Fairbanks
I run all isspro EV2s. Mine is a true drive pressure gauge (face even says exhaust back pressure) I plumbed it just forward of my EGT probe using brake line and a 1/8" NPT fitting

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Does Autometer allow for custom faceplates? I could not find a dedicated "DRIVE" gauge in the styles I was looking at.

I just planned on using a Cobalt Digital with the blue numbering for drive to contrast the red Sport Comps I already have.

custom8726

Feb 25, 2008
Upstate N.Y
Ok, how crucial is having a drive pressure gauge in dialing in twin turbo's :confused: A most have? or optional? I have a 35psi and a 100psi boost gauge now.

HogAssWild

Nov 12, 2009
You will def. Need the 100 psi for drive pressure...

I'm no tuner but drive pressure does play a big part in wether ur engines gonna pop or not:thumb:

I need to get my d.p gauge hooked up also

Big Angry

<--My idea of a good time
Sep 3, 2006
South Central Pa
I just run an autometer Pro Comp II 100 PSI boost gauge, exactly like my 60lb boost gauge, only used for drive pressure. Mark at Danville installed it when I was in Indiana last year. He even plumbed in a filter so as to keep the soot from clogging the line, used a lawn mower fuel filter, pretty slick. :D

custom8726

Feb 25, 2008
Upstate N.Y
I just run an autometer Pro Comp II 100 PSI boost gauge, exactly like my 60lb boost gauge, only used for drive pressure. Mark at Danville installed it when I was in Indiana last year. He even plumbed in a filter so as to keep the soot from clogging the line, used a lawn mower fuel filter, pretty slick. :D

HMM, sounds like a good idea. I might have to try it:thumb:

LEVOY02

Jul 16, 2007
Northern Illinois
I've been wanting to do a drive pressure gauge as well, but I was thinking that a peak recall gauge would be best for that. Anyone know where to get one? Isspro said they didn't even make them when I talked to them at schieds. Sorry for the hijack.

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
I'm going to put mine in the passenger up-pipe. I made a block off plate for the egr. & drilled and tapped it. Do you need one full time? I was thinking of just using a temporary one during tuning?
IMG_0031.jpg