Best/Cheapest LB7 Injectors

LB7Layton

Aug 19, 2018
Hello was wondering what the best/cheapest injectors are for the LB7. Thinking about doing them because I am currently still running the factory ones. I also plan on doing this job by myself to save some money so does anyone have any tips for doing them? I've heard the hardest part is taking out all the junk to get to them. Any and all input is appreciated.

six5creed

Jan 6, 2016
N.C.
Contact Brent @ LDS for the best, this job isn't something you want cheap affiliated with.
If you can't afford to do it right the first time you won't be able to do it the second time either.

Brent@LDS

Vendor
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 23, 2011
Wisconsin
We will get you the best price and injectors on the market here at LDS! Let me know if I can help when the time comes.

2004LB7

Dec 15, 2010
Norcal
If it ain’t broke don’t fix it. Not till you start hazing or your balance rates get outta whack. Then, LDS all the way.

I wouldn't even replace them with just bad balance rates. I would only replace them only if there were symptoms of failing injectors. Like you said, hazing. Or hard starts, rough idle, etc. Not on balance rates alone

Philv

Jan 30, 2018
Surprise, AZ
I just bought my sac's from Brent. Bought the master kit with the lift pump. Everything that came was OEM quality. Don't cheap out on injectors, my injectors have been bad for a long time waiting for funds. These guys in here are very knowledgeable, they won't steer you wrong. :thumb::thumb: