Bench racing on a call out please come in

carter_44

May 11, 2010
AZ
A 6.4 with the big spartan or sct tune will run high 12s with the right driver and 4x4 launch...doesn't matter the cab configuration. A single cab should really get down. Those things are no joke.

These 6.4 guys are running high 12s in crew cabs with a tune and DPF delete with nothing else. I can't say a Duramax will do that.

LWATSON

future trans limpers
Jul 30, 2008
Scotland Neck NC
Get the sleeves on and drop the t-bars down install a transgo jr. and set the PPE on level 5. Thats all you can really do at your level. EFI is great but its not going to make your trans stronger, PPE will do fine. With a liftpump that setup is good for 12.7-12.9 with a good 60'

Bonestock

Aug 9, 2010
Worland Wy
My stock lb7 runs 13.0 with bad locker in rear poor traction and efi, lift pump, and EFI Trans. With traction improvements easy 12.7's. I usually get 1.9 or high 60' times in it.

1SIKDZL

Sep 5, 2012
Gilbert, AZ
I run my truck on a ppe level 6 on my stock trans and it only limps in 5th gear. From a stand still through 4th it holds it. I am also pushing 37s so I think you will be fine bumping it up a bit just for this race, just don't let it go into 5th.

LWATSON

future trans limpers
Jul 30, 2008
Scotland Neck NC
I run my truck on a ppe level 6 on my stock trans and it only limps in 5th gear. From a stand still through 4th it holds it. I am also pushing 37s so I think you will be fine bumping it up a bit just for this race, just don't let it go into 5th.
He's got an LMM, his trans shold hold a little better. I have a friend with an LMM and 34s I think. It's holding fine for now but he doesnt have a lift pump and thats keeping his power down to a more safer level.