Beer of the nite

mytmousemalibu

Cut your ride, sissy!
Apr 12, 2008
Kansas
Im cravin a Boulevard, Double-wide IPA right now:D Might fix myself up with one after work tomorrow! IPA's are pretty strong as is, and this is one of there "Smokestack" series (i know, how befitting of a name huh!) so its in a big ass wine bottle, one of those puppys all to myself = a nice buzz by the time its gone;) But its tasty and im not an IPA guy either!

Sounds like everyones beat latly huh? I have been, and enough so that I might bust out the good stuff, Stranahans/Cola :shots:

Last edited:

mytmousemalibu

Cut your ride, sissy!
Apr 12, 2008
Kansas
Yum, followed through with my plan, drinkin a 750ml bottle of:

Boulevard, DoubleWide IPA, Smokestack series, lil over $8 a bottle<--Try It!

But very tasty! And will have your noggin feelin light too;):rofl:

A nice fillet of salmon would be great with this one!

lotsofmiles

Father of the Van
Dec 4, 2008
Michigan
After leaving the house at 7 last night, driving till midnight, 4 hours of trying to sleep and getting a text msg from the wife that the roof was leaking during a bad storm.

A friend of mine broke his leg and had surgery and a rod up his leg only to wake up and find a tube up his wiener. So my wife sends me a text msg at 1 AM about a leaky roof and I start having nightmares about getting up on the roof, falling off and breaking both my legs and getting 2 tubes up my man stuff, one for each leg.

So the point is: I've got a beer, I dont know or care what it is, and it is good!

maxaholic

Dec 6, 2008
Central, Texas
Yeah let me see If I can find some pics of them somewhere. Didn't have a camera as it was kinda spontaneous last nite. And I'm hurtin pretty good this morning.