Beer of the nite

Jul 24, 2013
jacksonville nc
It's amazing how easy millers go down when your Smokin some reds dippin cope and shootin pool and listen to some Waylon Jennings radio on pandora!

04 Lb7 cc/SB new guy to the forum

Operator1

Nov 20, 2009
NC
Sam Adams variety pack. The juniper IPA tastes like tanqueray and gunpowder ( 2 of my favorite flavors), and the cherry chocolate bock was strange and pretty awesome.

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
Country Boy's Brewery's Cougar Bait - blonde ale with a hint of cream, honey & hops. It was my first time having any and it's most definitely near the top of my list of favs!!

Hope I can find it locally in bottles. I had it at a restaurant tonight. It's made local (Lexington, KY), I just hope the bottle if for consumer purchase, not just keg it for commercial sale.

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
Started with Country Boys Brewery Cougar Bait @ the brewery (in Lexington, Ky) then moved locations & had a Hofbrau Original then an Avery White Rascal. Then we relocated again & had some more Cougar Bait followed by a strong run at some domestics. At least one of the pitchers was Bud Light & idk what the next pitcher was. Topped off with about 50oz of water to hopefully not be too dehydrated. Good night of drinking new things & hangin w/ the guys.

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
Sam Adams Winter Something-or-other and Miller Lites yesterday after work for basketball game & going away deal for a [ex?]coworker taking a job elsewhere.

Today was a Leininkugel Sunset Wheat for "liquid appetizer" followed by Shock Top Pumpkin Wheat as the "main course" with thanksgiving supper. Both were awesome!!

mackthehack

DUH...
Apr 16, 2007
Rogue Mocha Porter is good shit. Rogue makes awesome beers. Only had one thing from them that I did not like and has to choke down. The seasonal Maple Bacon Banana. That shit was good on the first sip after that. That shit got too sweet.

Yuengling Black & Tan

dracing70

SH--- GETTING EXPENSIVE!
Jun 12, 2007
mantua, oh
dont drink very often, but is it queer i that i just polished off a full bottle of wine on my own???? just asking:roflmao:

Last edited:

standy

Jun 22, 2009
Royal Oak, Mi.
I've been on a stout and porter kick for the last few months, and have been trying many from local brewers. So far, its been Bells Porter and stout, and Atwater brewery java porter or decadent chocolate stout. I have a six pack of Bells Special Double Cream Stout for tonight.