Beer of the nite

bevi

Jan 17, 2010
Nh
Got have bud lite, jack and coke, harpoon cider fridge is always full! oh ya and gentalmans jack

Sledhead

Mountain Pass Machine
Nov 29, 2008
BC
Hells Gate Premium Lager; all natural, no preservatives. While I install my new BD manifold and Jurasic modded intake horn :hug:

JMK777

16's, but i keep em clean
Mar 20, 2008
Moss Beach
Its Miller time!!

Miller light in its new vortex bottle because in the old bottle they where having too mane complaints on not being able to drink it quick enough.:rofl:

Sledhead

Mountain Pass Machine
Nov 29, 2008
BC
Bud, (Canadian style). And Echinacea :spit: I feel a cold trying to take hold.

JMK777

16's, but i keep em clean
Mar 20, 2008
Moss Beach
Four Locos tonight:D I bought 2 of them I'm going to try shot gunning one of these bastards just because my brother said it cant be done (little dose he know) and sip the other. they call it "black out in a can" being 24oz @ 12%. the way i see it it is only a 6pack.:happy2:

Skyhigh4by

Goin to Poochisloose
Apr 13, 2008
Powell River, BC
Four Locos tonight:D I bought 2 of them I'm going to try shot gunning one of these bastards just because my brother said it cant be done (little dose he know) and sip the other. they call it "black out in a can" being 24oz @ 12%. the way i see it it is only a 6pack.:happy2:

I just saw on the news the other day that the state of washington is banning that stuff...It must be pretty serious.

Tonight I have pacifico and dos equis amber. I got tired of anything domestic except the odd micro brew so mostly import for me.