Beer of choice

mytmousemalibu

Cut your ride, sissy!
Apr 12, 2008
Kansas
Well beings im in TX right now, Im on a mission to try some new ones! Never had a Lone Star and thats like THE texan beer:rofl: so at least LS tonight if not more!:D :beer:

LarryJewell

Back with his honey :)
Jan 21, 2007
San Angelo
Night capping with "Russels Reserve" and coke..................its a corked bottle instead of a screw off, pretty good stufff

The St. Pauli Girl Special Dark is good beer too, not bitter or too heavy:D

mytmousemalibu

Cut your ride, sissy!
Apr 12, 2008
Kansas
Well Dan-O (2500heavyduty) and I and my company went anf had a hella good time in houston tonight! Made the trip down here more than worth it! Damn kickass club/bar in downtown Houston and soaked up alotta suds and good to put names to faces! Lone Star is damn tasty Texas only brew a true American beer! Def needa make another trip south!

:beer: Dan-O :D

RodZZilla

I8TOKYO
Jan 6, 2007
Grinnell, IA
Night capping with "Russels Reserve" and coke..................its a corked bottle instead of a screw off, pretty good stufff

Corked bottles are the way to go. :D A buddy of mine is in DC this weekend visiting his brother. They were in a bar Friday night and found Wild Turkey Freedom. $60/SHOT:eek: Said it was the best tasting Bourbon he had ever tried. For that much, it better be.:rofl:

mytmousemalibu

Cut your ride, sissy!
Apr 12, 2008
Kansas
funniest part of the night was when we both bought each other another XX before the bar closed :rofl:

i had a good time. it was nice meeting ya

Ya, hahaha, I had a pretty good time aswell, I'll hafta make a return trip down there when i have some more time,(and my truck) like to see more of texas! Cool state ya live in:D This morning was kinda rough, well all day:rofl: Been a while since i've drank that much! I had to have had at least 12 beers last night:eek: And i dont drink much anymore so it hits hard:rofl:

ah, fun fun;)

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
Corked bottles are the way to go. :D A buddy of mine is in DC this weekend visiting his brother. They were in a bar Friday night and found Wild Turkey Freedom. $60/SHOT:eek: Said it was the best tasting Bourbon he had ever tried. For that much, it better be.:rofl:

That's made right here in the town I live in... not even top shelf stuff here. :D

j/k :joker: I've never had the "Freedom" stuff so ain't sure if it's top shelf or what around here. Wild Turkey is made here in Lawrenceburg, KY though. I hear it's good but if it's gonna be whiskey, I'm a CR kinda guy. If it's gonna be bourbon, I'm a Jimmy fan. ;)