Back to Stock

Bonestock

Aug 9, 2010
Worland Wy
Well I sold the compounds off my LMM. I am thinking of going back to stock or maybe a fleece 63. I am looking for the following parts:

LMM Turbo mouthpiece and clamp.
EGR delete pipe from CAI to Y bridge.
Thermostat piping.
Intercooler piping both sides with boots and clamps.
Fender support brackets.
Bale connector brackets.
Oil fill pipe.
Map sensor and map sensor harness plug in. Mine was melted so I must replace the harness adapter and sensor.

Not sure what route I am going with the truck but also am going to pull the 80% out and I have picked up a set of stock lbz nozzles from a member here. Its been alot of fun but limited use of the truck so I decided to get more use out of the truck @ lower power or sell the thing. If anyone can think of any other hard parts I may need to bring it back to stock fire away. I have the stock charger, coolant resy, battery bracket.

Dozerdog74

Lost Cause
Sep 13, 2012
Montgomery, IN
I have an EGR delete tube in the garage sale section, it came off my lmm. The pipe is used but the install kit is brand new. Drop me a PM if interested.

Bonestock

Aug 9, 2010
Worland Wy
LBZ Nozzles on Lmm Sticks.

Ok so I picked up a set of LBZ nozzles to throw on the lmm injectors. I called up Industrial injection and asked them about testing and calibrating the injectors. They asked me why I am going to put lbz nozzles on lmm sticks. They said they do not recommend this that it could present a hell of a problem with spray pattern etc. etc. The 7 hole vs. 6 hole. So my next question is does anyone have a set of lmm nozzles or will the lbz nozzles work? The guy I bought these from said they would work fine. Industrial says no go....

Bonestock

Aug 9, 2010
Worland Wy
I have an EGR delete tube in the garage sale section, it came off my lmm. The pipe is used but the install kit is brand new. Drop me a PM if interested.

Ya, dont need the kit just the pipe from the intercooler to the y bridge. I had compounds and egr cooler is long gone!

Dozerdog74

Lost Cause
Sep 13, 2012
Montgomery, IN
Mark at Danville Performance told me it will work just fine, I would call them and ask. I know when I pulled my first LMM he wanted me to switch to LBZ nozzles when I had them honed out.

PureHybrid

Isuzu Shakes IT
Feb 15, 2012
Central OH
What wheel? Who sells one on here? If there is a notable gain that is worth while with stock charger I am in.

You could run a stock wheel, bullseye is the only one that makes a drop in IIRC. The stock LLY wheels are 63mm while later years are 60mm??? May not be worth it to you, it was just an idea since the turbo will be out.

Bonestock

Aug 9, 2010
Worland Wy
Hard Parts

Sounds good on the wheel.. I have a few more items I need to track down if any members or vendors on here might have....

2007 GMC 2500hd

All of the turbo coolant lines and fittings.

all of the turbo supply and drain lines and fittings.

I also need a plug and washer for each side of the block where my S366 and S480 drain lines fed into. I left the 45 degree fitting in the lower oil pan and was gonna just cap it off. I will need to find the right AN cap for it as well. Thanks, Randy.

Bonestock

Aug 9, 2010
Worland Wy
Injectors

I am undecided on what to do with the injectors. I have them out and they currently have 80% tips on them but I will be removing them tommorrow and installing stock lbz tips. I am curious as if I should send them into a fuel shop and have them all tested and possibly go 30% with them? How many have done this and what fuel shop preferred?

Bonestock

Aug 9, 2010
Worland Wy
Lmm parts?

Anyone out there have the following parts:

Turbo coolant lines. Turbo drain piping. Turbo supply piping. Oil fill pipe. Thermostat upper housing. Thermostat piping to upper rad hose. Bale connector mount. Intercooler piping. Mbrp or diamond eye downpipe. Sinister pipe from cai to ybridge. Map sensor. Map sensor harness plug in. Exhaust front pipe. Fender supports near firewall and near battery. Coolant resy. Fuel filter housing mount. Block plugs and washers passenger and driver side. These are where compound kit used oil supply lines.

TWINDBLACKLMM

Feb 13, 2013
Did you sell th 80%s or no? You said you did, now say you have them out... Or are you just saying you stock sticks with 80% Nozzles on them?

If you have 80% injectors.. I'd be intrested in a trade. I have stock sticks woth 40% over nozzles.

Let me know!

Bonestock

Aug 9, 2010
Worland Wy
Sorry for any confusion. I pulled the 80's tips and sold just the tips. I then installed stock lbz tips. I am going to send the injectors to exergy on Tuesday for testing. Thanks for your interest.

Bonestock

Aug 9, 2010
Worland Wy
I have some of the stuff you need Randy I'm in nd at the moment but towards the end of the week or weekend I'll be home and we'll hash out the details:thumb:

Cool sounds good Jake. I will be in Billings Mt briefly tomorrow and then to Casper Wy till Thursday. Feel free to call or text @ your convenience. 307-431-2482 thanks!