B&W still the king?

AKlowriderZ71

May 14, 2012
Wyoming
Thinking about putting a gooseneck hitch on my truck. Is B&W still the #1 choice? I did some searching, but the threads I found were from 2008.

ALLY Fox

Old Man Truck
Dec 14, 2010
Oregon 7S5
I bought my B&W GN and Companion 5th wheel 4 years ago, it has performed flawlessly towing two different 5th wheels ove 22,000 miles. I've never tried any other GN/5th wheel hitch brand but everyone I know who has one is very happy, myself included. They're made in America and B&W has excellent customer service.

vbortch

Aug 27, 2013
Absolutely is the best choice. Clean install. B&W product and customer service can't be touched. Plus you give an American a job, all made in the USA!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    199.3 KB · Views: 67

mreeves23

Big Hog Customs, LLC
Sep 15, 2011
Poseyville, IN
Absolutely no question in my mind, b&w. We have several on the farm and every one of our personal trucks have them. I'm a dealer for them but not until I actually started using them and others and noticed how much better I liked B&W. Easy install as well. Good fitment.

dmaxman06

May 25, 2011
morenci az
i can say this about them i bought my 06 lbz and it had one allready installed well about 3 years later i removed the bed to do some work on the truck and i noticed that one of the U bolts was broken not sure when it broke but i called them up and theysent me a new ubolt with nuts and washers free of charge and they shipped it super fast it was only like 3-4 days from when i called so they get :thumb: from me

RedHotGMC

stock
Jan 16, 2012
Northern Utah
Ive installed 4 of them, and theres 6 on the farm that get used everyday for the past 5 years. They definitely hold up, clean easy install. And it beats having rails in your bed anyday.