Atp

IdahoRob

Jun 5, 2007
Hello D.D. crew, I wanted to drop a note on our company and the choice to become a vendor here.

First I'd like to introduce Dustin, aka SickDiesel, as our guy to head up our day to day correspondence on the site. I will try to get on here as much as possible, but sometimes business keeps me away from forums for a week or more. If anyone has questions, please PM Dustin (sickdiesel).

My personal email works well if you'd like to contact me directly, [email protected]

My first reason in becoming a vendor here is that I noticed the amount of time our sales people were visiting here asking questions, researching and learning from the hard core and experienced members. As most of you know, I've been around for a while and have also visited here to learn and see what the other competitors have been up to. I have not seen eye to eye with some at times, but that happens when people are passionate about something. Anyway it was time to support a great forum that has supplied the ATP crew with knowledge and a cool place to hang out.

Our Companies mission statement; ATP provides innovative as well as the highest quality products while supplying the best possible customer service. We strive to create an enjoyable purchasing experience for our customers.

We have 7 full time employees that are passionate about diesels. Three of them own, drive and race not one but multiple highly modified Duramaxs. Three others drive modified diesels as their daily transportation. The 7th drives a gasser, but we are working on him. We have over 5000 sq. ft. of office and shop space.

We have a new website coming online shortly and will be carrying the normal aftermarket diesel stuff as well as new and cool products. We have partnered with the largest supply houses in the world so we can get you most anything. See something at Jegs or Summit, the GM dealer? We have the same suppliers.

I'm heading up a diesel competition products section of our website. This is my passion and I feel we will have many, many products for the kind of things that will interest the members on D.D.

That is long winded enough for now, thank you for welcoming ATP to this awesome site.

Rob Coddens

sickdiesel

Apr 22, 2010
Like Rob said, if i can be of an assistance to anyone feel free to shoot me a PM anytime.