Ashley Madison

rickettzusaf

Nov 30, 2011
Goldsboro, NC
To the guy who's wife used that site to cheat on him: sorry bro, keep your chin up and consider yourself lucky to have found out and be rid of the cheating skank. How many poor dudes are out there that have no clue this is going on?

Yeah that was me. Divorced her and got left with my truck, house, washer, dryer, clothes, dresser & chest w/mirror. I've had to restock my entire house and get everything again. She was pregnant before we got divorced by some other military dude and ended up marrying him within 30 days after our divorce was final. His shark infested waters he dove in to. :roflmao:

I have since fell in love with a woman who is good to me and is faithful. We are now married prior to this deployment and have gotten the house in order. Only thing I need now is a headboard and footboard. lol I cant wait to get home to her again. I've been gone for 5 months now and have just a little bit more to go. :woott:

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
Yeah that was me. Divorced her and got left with my truck, house, washer, dryer, clothes, dresser & chest w/mirror. I've had to restock my entire house and get everything again. She was pregnant before we got divorced by some other military dude and ended up marrying him within 30 days after our divorce was final. His shark infested waters he dove in to. :roflmao:

I have since fell in love with a woman who is good to me and is faithful. We are now married prior to this deployment and have gotten the house in order. Only thing I need now is a headboard and footboard. lol I cant wait to get home to her again. I've been gone for 5 months now and have just a little bit more to go. :woott:

Glad it worked out for you buddy! Ya that other dude is in for a Jezebel ain't he lol

adeso

wait, what?
May 30, 2011
Minot, ND

Wow the fact that she got to walk away with anything after that blows my mind. Unless you got raped if you have another dudes kid you should leave with nothing

1SIKDZL

Sep 5, 2012
Gilbert, AZ

That is a shitty situation man, sorry to hear that. But it looks like things turned out well for you! :thumb: On the plus side, they always say you lose em' the way you got em'....so I am sure he will get his karma when she does the same to him eventually.

madmatt

Apr 12, 2009
"the mecca"
www.facebook.com
Wonder how many murders result from a site like that?? :confused: caught my ex wife having an affair with a co worker and if it weren't for wanting to be in my little boys life there woulda been two less worthless pieces of shit wasting our air,,,,,,,,, **** cheating spouses and anyone/ thing that promotes it. I'm a broke sob because of that worthless **** and when her bankruptcy goes though I'll be more broke unless I file too. It's a ****ed up mess when people pull this shit.

1SIKDZL

Sep 5, 2012
Gilbert, AZ
You made the right choice by putting your kid before your feelings in a situation like that, and you are a better man for it. Children suffer the most in situations like this.

rickettzusaf

Nov 30, 2011
Goldsboro, NC
Wow the fact that she got to walk away with anything after that blows my mind. Unless you got raped if you have another dudes kid you should leave with nothing

It was kinda one of those deals that I went to the house one day and everything was gone and the house was trashed. It was one of those thoughts that I had. It is just material stuff, it can be replaced. I had enough at that point I just wanted the divorce. Plus the military actually screwed me with their rules and providing adequate support and I couldn't just kick her ass out when I really really wanted too. So I said screw it and got it over with as fast as I could.

Life is much better now. :thumb: :woott:

madmatt

Apr 12, 2009
"the mecca"
www.facebook.com
You made the right choice by putting your kid before your feelings in a situation like that, and you are a better man for it. Children suffer the most in situations like this.

Yeah I like to think so. Still what I did do cost me 5 days in the grey bar motel and $15k. Looking back after talking to judges and police I woulda been in less trouble if I had pulled my gun and emptied my clip in his chest. IN's castle law woulda protected me since he was hiding in a dark room in my house, in the middle of the night and failed to identify himself when I realized someone was in there.