Ashley Madison

NinjaMax

WTF!
Oct 3, 2012
Severance, Colorado
I had a friend at work show me that shit....HOLY SHIT!!! ladies out there are WAAAAAAAYYYYY worse then any guy i know! i could not believe what i was seeing, there are scandalous(sp) ladies all over the place!

rickettzusaf

Nov 30, 2011
Goldsboro, NC
My ex wife went on there and signed up while I was deployed to Afghanistan two years ago. Needless to say there is a reason why she now has the title of EX-wife.

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
haha thats hilarious, like, in a horrible way.

if that makes sense.

hilarious, because I im dumbfounded that a site like this actually exists

and horrible, because there are horrible people out there who use it in a serious manner.

adeso

wait, what?
May 30, 2011
Minot, ND
Hmmmm a troll could have some fun on there.....
Be a lot of work to make a profile and be low key enough not to get kicked off it but you could have some fun! Maybe a phone call to the husband, hey I'm the dude doing your wife off this website, is she around? Ummmmmm I just got some test results back and she might want to see a doctor and get tested...Oh and if she needs to contact me I am Brian, but go by Bri Bri and live in AZ

Last edited:

NinjaMax

WTF!
Oct 3, 2012
Severance, Colorado
:hug:you guys gotta check this out, hes also got this app for his droid...called shady 3.0, look it up. This is some james bond shit hahaha. Makes me want to be a skank again

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
That shit is some straight up bull shit...
Both those mentioned and all those sites like them, for reals people...
isnt life difficult enough already?

adeso

wait, what?
May 30, 2011
Minot, ND
Hmmm seems like that is all free-I would think Bri Bri would be receiving money, got to pay for the 600HP built LB7 somehow

05chevy

Jun 10, 2010
Wow thats crazy. I cant believe someone would make a dating site like that. Blows my mind. I just got married and boy knowing that sh!t is out there freaks me out

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
Time to start checkin the ol lady's Internet history...then again women are sneaky, they are smart enough to cover their tracks. To the guy who's wife used that site to cheat on him: sorry bro, keep your chin up and consider yourself lucky to have found out and be rid of the cheating skank. How many poor dudes are out there that have no clue this is going on?