Anyone run Florida today?

Stockhp

Oct 14, 2007
I ran also I believe there was 2 people that ran pro street and super street then about 10 people ran pro 2 and 8 people ran pro 1. If it wasn't for the test and tune that was going on we could have been done in a hour or so.

bigbird

Sep 18, 2006
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
I ran also I believe there was 2 people that ran pro street and super street then about 10 people ran pro 2 and 8 people ran pro 1. If it wasn't for the test and tune that was going on we could have been done in a hour or so.

holy cow, those are pathetic numbers. heard there were no fast times either.

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
Sounds like ~20 trucks to me. I wouldn't use the term "pathetic".

As far as "fast" goes, everything is relative.

When you use terms like that, you cut back on event info posted.

bigbird

Sep 18, 2006
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Sounds like ~20 trucks to me. I wouldn't use the term "pathetic".

As far as "fast" goes, everything is relative.

When you use terms like that, you cut back on event info posted.

sorry, didn't mean to put down anyone. the events around here are between 75 and 200 trucks. usually 6 or so 10 second trucks and a couple 9 second trucks. although 20 trucks is pretty brutal if people want the NHRDA to come back.

eds04max

May 7, 2008
Landis, N.C.
I think this was a make-up race. Even though the weather isn't too bad here in the Southeast this time of the year...........it's tough to bring in 75-100 trucks around here.
And speaking for myself.......I wanted to go........but the Gainsville track won't allow me to compete w/o the cage. I'm sure there are a few more in the same situation.
However, I'm sure that wasn't the problem here...........just a seasonal thing.
We have the Pageland, S.C. race coming up on Dec. 6th and I'm sure we will struggle with turn-out as well.