Anyone looking for a cheap Duramax?

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Theres an EC/SB 4x4 03 GMC for sale here in town for $10k. It might be a long drive, but it's a pretty good buy if you're in the market.

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
No pics or links, but here's everything I know about it: 165k miles, SLE, pw/pl, cruise, air, cloth, 40/20/40 bench seat w/fold down center console, manual dual zone climate control, CD stereo, power extending tow mirrors (the power extend isn't working, typical), Allison, some sort of FM two way radio with a fancy digital display mounted in the overhead console, B&W turnover gooseneck hitch, Rancho 9000 shocks, aftermarket aluminum wheels, AEM intake, Edge (no attitude display). I checked the balance rates and most were 2 or less except #7 which was around 4-4.5 @ 140 deg ECT. The bad on the truck is it needs new tires, and it looks like someone was hauling something heavy in the bed unsecured and it slid into the front of the bed pushing it into the back of the cab causing it to be dented so that the rear glass is not sealing up anymore. Looks like it would be fairly easy to repair if you took the glass and rear seat out. I think that's it. Other than that the body is straight with some scratches here and there .

jakemost

Jun 8, 2011
No pics or links, but here's everything I know about it: 165k miles, SLE, pw/pl, cruise, air, cloth, 40/20/40 bench seat w/fold down center console, manual dual zone climate control, CD stereo, power extending tow mirrors (the power extend isn't working, typical), Allison, some sort of FM two way radio with a fancy digital display mounted in the overhead console, B&W turnover gooseneck hitch, Rancho 9000 shocks, aftermarket aluminum wheels, AEM intake, Edge (no attitude display). I checked the balance rates and most were 2 or less except #7 which was around 4-4.5 @ 140 deg ECT. The bad on the truck is it needs new tires, and it looks like someone was hauling something heavy in the bed unsecured and it slid into the front of the bed pushing it into the back of the cab causing it to be dented so that the rear glass is not sealing up anymore. Looks like it would be fairly easy to repair if you took the glass and rear seat out. I think that's it. Other than that the body is straight with some scratches here and there .[/QU

I am in the market for another truck this one sounds like one i would be after

jakemost

Jun 8, 2011
I am looking for a new diramax. I have an 02 that i am going to try and sell and make a small upgrade but not totally sure what im looking for