Anyone going to Sun Coast open house on 01-27?

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
It was great to meet Pat, Kathy, and MikeL at SunCoast. I appreciate all the good advice! I can't wait to get my MikeL tranny cooler and some billet accessories :angel:

It was nice meeting you as well Wayne :cool2:

Thanks again for letting us follow you back to the hotel... Not sure in my condition that night I could have handled another 1.5 hr trip :rofl:

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
It was great to meet Pat, Kathy, and MikeL at SunCoast. I appreciate all the good advice! I can't wait to get my MikeL tranny cooler and some billet accessories :angel:

Hey Wayne:D
It was great meeting you and you have changed my mind about the Diesel Garage.:cool2: Welcome.

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
Your the PPE guy :rofl:

Kat, you barely made it the car!

Mike, I appreciate that. I thought that little car was gonna take us out!

Pat and I took a deep breath when we saw that idiot steer into you.:eek: It's very difficult trying to move an 8K duali out of the way quickly in the rain, but you did.:cool2:

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Kat, you barely made it the car!

:D That is what happens when I have no kids to be responsible for and a DD. If the nice people at the airport wouldn't gotten my broom along with my Tequila, hair spray and tooth paste I would have flew back to the hotel :rofl:

Thanks again :hail2: Mike I owe you

:witch:

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
You bunch of drunks...:D

Dyno Day...hmmmm...if we could get the taco people to show up...;)

That's your job Son :p

Thanks again for watching the hamsters so I could go get drunk....Err I mean go to the dyno day:rofl:

Last edited: