Anyone going to Sun Coast open house on 01-27?

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Looks we will be flying in with MikeL on Friday night to attend. If anyone is planning on attending please look us up as we would like to meet some of you :D

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
So your not making it to the redline open house?

We were told in no uncertain terms that we were not allowed to attend. We cannot post that on TDP.

I will try and arrange a dyno day that does not have attendance restrictions.

I have set up or assisted or attended about 50 dyno days in my life, and have dyno'd at ~10-15 different dynos. This is the first time I've ever seen this kind of behavior.

WolfLMM

Making Chips
Nov 21, 2006
AL
Dumb question, are you charged for dyno time at suncoast open house?? The title kinda implies that you are not charged but what do I know.

Dan@PPE

Diesel Enthusiast
Aug 8, 2006
So Cal.
We were told in no uncertain terms that we were not allowed to attend. We cannot post that on TDP.

I have set up or assisted or attended about 50 dyno days in my life, and have dyno'd at ~10-15 different dynos. This is the first time I've ever seen this kind of behavior.

Call Me!!

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA

Suncoast open house will be a lot more fun and the people are much more friendly. Now if we could only convince BIG DIPPER to show up at SC. :baby:

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Suncoast open house will be a lot more fun and the people are much more friendly. Now if we could only convince BIG DIPPER to show up at SC. :baby:

Maybe if I promise to bring him an LLY injector? :laughing4:

LB7Diesel

Oh Boy!
Sep 3, 2006
Melbourne, F.L.
Dumb question, are you charged for dyno time at suncoast open house?? The title kinda implies that you are not charged but what do I know.

Yes it was $60 Bucks last year for a run..Plan on being there all day.. I got there at 10am last year and still wasn't on the Rollers at 4 pm..Needless to say I came back home..

Joey

Hired Gun

Nov 20, 2006
Milford, Kentucky
I may be heading down considering my Suncoast dealer will not honor my warranty. So I called and Randy said come on down and we will in house the repair. All it is , is a seal thats leaking. I knew I should have went to Merchant. But oh no I went 40 minutes from home with a friend. What a kick in the nut sack.:mad: :angry4:

dieselson

Oct 14, 2006
Huntington Beach, CA
I'll be helping with the exhaust ducting at the PPE dyno day if you have one, because you know I work with it every day, so just give me a call if you need any help with that.