Anybody Watch Xtreme 4x4 Today

JD4440

<< Lo-Carb Monster
Feb 27, 2009
Orlinda, TN
Yep. It's on again right now and they say it's an 06 2500HD donor they bought for $4500. Of course this is false though as it is an 02 2500HD as it is definately an 01-02 front end, injectors under the valve cover, early style AC compressor, and an 02-04 intake. It would be nice if they could even get the year right, but like has been said it's the DP live.

I have it tivo'd. Guess I need to watch it. Has anyone met Ian? Friend works at the ford dealer down the way from their shop and doesn't care for him.

SIKDMAX

Highway Burnouts!
Sep 14, 2007
Central Coast, Cali
www.sikdmax.com
I am good friends with Ian... I am going to call him Monday morning and see if DD and SikDMAX.com can get a little love :hug::D

He just put my Rugged Radios Intercom system in that 4 seater Rhino they built for LockTite giveaway.

edit to Chris: ^^^ Ive met him 3 (4?) times at different events around the Country and spent a good hour+ with him each time - seems like a very chill, down to earth guy who knows his stuff. Hes no stranger to grabbin tools and doing work, thats for sure.

Last edited:

z79outlaw

Apr 20, 2007
Salem WI
I have it tivo'd. Guess I need to watch it. Has anyone met Ian? Friend works at the ford dealer down the way from their shop and doesn't care for him.

He must have some good work ethic and enjoy wrenching, now that he does it full time, since ABC cancelled According to Jim...

Last edited:

duramaxxin

Jan 12, 2009
Idk why but that guy just bugs the shit out of me. I wouldnt be surprised if that crap he makes doesnt work

JD4440

<< Lo-Carb Monster
Feb 27, 2009
Orlinda, TN
edit to Chris: ^^^ Ive met him 3 (4?) times at different events around the Country and spent a good hour+ with him each time - seems like a very chill, down to earth guy who knows his stuff. Hes no stranger to grabbin tools and doing work, thats for sure.

That's kind of the reason I asked, I won't say he's anything since I haven't met him; maybe I'll run into him sometime. Seems like him and my bud led off with the wrong foot. I have some friends in that same area and I'm not 20 min from there.
No doubt he's a smart guy when it comes to fab work & such. Just some things like this LB7/LBZ mixup we're going to catch that the better part of the viewers never will.

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
I'm just glad to see 'em doing something out of the ordinary with a Dmax.... if only we could convince them to send the engine to one of the other shows to do a build up on it before stuffing it in the buggy!! THAT would be so badass!! :rockon:

Last edited:

durallymax

Apr 26, 2008
Under The Hood
I'm just glad to see 'em doing something out of the ordinary with a Dmax.... if only we could convince them to send the engine to one of the other shows to do a build up on it before stuffing it in the buggy!! THAT would be so badass!! :rockon:

Yep it will get sent to Horsepower TV and they will call in Daddy Gale and we will learn how to build a Duramax to run on Nitrous:cool:

fajitatone

Almost Stock
Jul 6, 2007
WA
www.fajita.net
That's kind of the reason I asked, I won't say he's anything since I haven't met him; maybe I'll run into him sometime. Seems like him and my bud led off with the wrong foot. I have some friends in that same area and I'm not 20 min from there.
No doubt he's a smart guy when it comes to fab work & such. Just some things like this LB7/LBZ mixup we're going to catch that the better part of the viewers never will.

Probably not his mistake, he's reading a script. Script supervisors/continuity are not part of cable tv productions, sadly.