Anybody have a 2015 yet?

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
I'm about to take delivery of my truck and was wondering if anybody has one yet? I'm curious as what their impressions are so far. I'm still on the fence about this truck and if I don't like it I can easily pass on it and get the new Ram longhorn limited or a 2015 F250 instead. I need some input here, help me decide...

Rico

Wheeler
Oct 21, 2012
Burlington, ON
Buddy of mine just ordered his 2015 Denali dually but won't be in for a couple months. I'm pretty excited to check them out myself. Sorry I don't have any info for ya though. But I don't believe you'll be disappointed!

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
Buddy of mine just ordered his 2015 Denali dually but won't be in for a couple months. I'm pretty excited to check them out myself. Sorry I don't have any info for ya though. But I don't believe you'll be disappointed!

I ordered a 2500 Denali in iridium metallic. I'm excited about it but there isn't much customer input yet. I'm just curious, I've driven everything else out there and am itching to get ahold of the truck. Or hear from someone else who has theirs already...

elliottw

Jan 23, 2013
ND
I've driven the silverados around doing pre deliveries, they're super nice. Nice and quiet in the cab. The my link is pretty nice. Drivetrain is still the lml with tier 4 emissions stuff. Lots of recalls on the half ton new bodies so hopefully they've got the majority of them fixed for the 2500s

IOWA LLY

Yes, its really me
Feb 23, 2007
I wonder if they have more room for larger tires the the 07.5-14 body's?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Rico

Wheeler
Oct 21, 2012
Burlington, ON
I ordered a 2500 Denali in iridium metallic. I'm excited about it but there isn't much customer input yet. I'm just curious, I've driven everything else out there and am itching to get ahold of the truck. Or hear from someone else who has theirs already...

Right on. I haven't had any at the shop yet either so not input unfortunately, but congrats on the new ride!

saxman915

Mar 11, 2014
Ive got one on order also. I should have it in the next 2 weeks since it came off the line last week. I have spoken to a dozen that already have theirs and have only heard great feedback. Theres a few that got the iridium and were very pleased also. I have lots of pics if your interested pm me.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

DIESELMAFIAPER.LB7

<----new hotness
Jan 17, 2010
idaho
shop.dieselmafiaperformance.com
So it'll take till 17 for gm to match rams tq?

If you change the ugly lights and do wheels they don't look bad on new gmcs but chevy no chance to look good imo I drove one bout a week ago and wasn't really impressed with it I wanna try a new denail next. The chevy had ever option to btw the 14 dodge I drove right before it was much better inside

OregonDMAX

NOT IN OREGON, NO DURAMAX
Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
I've driven all 3 2015 makes and the Chevy/GMC is by far the nicest/best of the 3 hands down.

I also think the Chevy looks worlds better then the lmm model, that front end was hideous.

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
So it'll take till 17 for gm to match rams tq?

If you change the ugly lights and do wheels they don't look bad on new gmcs but chevy no chance to look good imo I drove one bout a week ago and wasn't really impressed with it I wanna try a new denail next. The chevy had ever option to btw the 14 dodge I drove right before it was much better inside

I was hoping for a Ford style ECM reflash up over 400 but I guess that was not in the cards. To be honest I'm on the fense between the longhorn limited and the Denali. I swear the Limited is just as nice or nicer than the Denali. This decision is killing me...