Any of you watch that show Tosh.O

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
X2...

And Gold Rush: Alaska has caught on with me, it's pretty interesting.

Yup thats another real cool show. Hopefully they have a good season II. I'm glad that they got rid of that clown Dorsey. While I was searching looking for info on a season II he has a blog down grading the show as not as it appears. True or not I don't care,still very interesting watching.

Supposedly he (Dorsey) is going to be mining in Oregon.

There is going to be a season II of Gold-Rush I wonder how many of the original crew will be back. They could recruit me anytime! I'd get along great with Tod! :roflmao:

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
I watch it. :rofl:

Kat gives me a disgusted look when it's on ... :lildevil:

For those who have not seen it, it's not for kids. Or those adults who get offended easy. I have to hide in my bedroom to watch it.

My wife likes the show and your correct it's not for kids.

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
What did you guys think about the season finally of Gold Rush? IMO kind of lame

Looks like they are setting up some where else from scratch. I don't know how they think they are going to be more successful starting from scratch but it looks like they are being forced to as the outsider (Fred) whats to mine Porcupine creak with his own team.
Discovery Channel must be giving them a ton of money as the premise was they are flat broke didn't get squat for gold but yet they are starting over with new equipment!

I hope it does happen as it's a interesting show. I say we put our own team together! Lets go mining boys! :roflmao: