Any of you guys watching that show MOONSHINE?

bighawg

Proud American Infidel
May 12, 2008
Carnesville, Georgia
Making moonshine is alive and well all over the south, particularly around the mountains. I get some quite a bit, the "Peach Brandy" that I get from some old timers is unbelievable smooth. It's so smooth that most women even love it and it seems to knock their panties off, wish I had some when I was a teenager. :woott:

I pick up five gallons about six or seven times a year and I can never seem to get enough for my friends. The guys I know that make it, sell every bit that they can possible make. they live in a very rural community and the law has to know what they are up too, but look the other way.

Popcorn Sutton was a legend in the Moonshine world, he killed himself a couple of years ago rather than go to prison. The footage you see of Popcorn was from another documentary. Seems a little outdated to send an old man to jail for cooking up a little liquor, and Penn. State's Sandusky is still walking the streets.

If you ever find yourself in Northeast Georgia stop by and we will have a drink.