Any interest in torsion relocate for Tuff Country owners?

rcr1978

Apr 1, 2007
Spring Creek, NV
I just took a look at their's (Cognito's), does the bracket also attatch to the old lower A-arm mount where the drop brackets go besides the shock mount? I have a old 6" Fabtech lift that I let down to about a 4" it has 2" blocks in the rear and the front leveled to the rear. Mine looks a little weird because I've got the huge drop brackets up front, low hanging torsion mount but my CV's are strait :D, so I kinda have some interest in what your doing and would like to see some pics when your done.

RENODMAX

Dead Wrong
Mar 4, 2008
I'm not going to build a link style like that. It will be more like the new cognito kits. I will post pics when I'm done. I'm going to have the parts for 3 sets cut on the water jet.

RENODMAX

Dead Wrong
Mar 4, 2008
Waiting on pieces from cnc. Been slow moving as I felt there wasn't much inteterest

codylbz

Jun 4, 2010
Ok. Just following. I am getting a four inch tc shortly and would like to keep the bars in the stock position. Just can't justify the price diff of the cognito to keep the bars up. And the tc angles look better than the cognito on the pics I have seen.

RENODMAX

Dead Wrong
Mar 4, 2008
Ok. Just following. I am getting a four inch tc shortly and would like to keep the bars in the stock position. Just can't justify the price diff of the cognito to keep the bars up. And the tc angles look better than the cognito on the pics I have seen.

It is a very nice lift. I'll post pictures when I finish the kit on my truck.