Any country rap fans out there?

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
Its funny I like old school rap and love country, but that was gay as hell. That is music completely made by marketing people. Aimed at yuppie city kids that want to be country. It doesn't flow and the beat isn't that great. "Derrrmax"and "12" smoke stacks" none of us talk like that. If you do please Ban yourself and move on to fourm there tech talk involves wheels and smoke switches.

If there is such a thing as counrty rap Mo thugs/ Bone Thugs Getto Cowboy 1998. Now that is REAL rap with a little country.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/4MZn6wL4H5U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
Well its not my thing but to each there own:thumb: I listen to what I want, if no one else likes it, well they can jump up there own ass and die. But I don't go blaring it so the whole world has to here it...

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
Its funny I like old school rap and love country, but that was gay as hell. That is music completely made by marketing people. Aimed at yuppie city kids that want to be country. It doesn't flow and the beat isn't that great. "Derrrmax"and "12" smoke stacks" none of us talk like that. If you do please Ban yourself and move on to fourm there tech talk involves wheels and smoke switches.

If there is such a thing as counrty rap Mo thugs/ Bone Thugs Getto Cowboy 1998. Now that is REAL rap with a little country.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/4MZn6wL4H5U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

OHHHHH snap haven't heard that song in years lol.

On a side note, I can just see Mike L smoking a cigarette reading this thread and shaking his head lmao

chevyburnout1

Fixing it till it breaks
Aug 25, 2008
Berthoud, CO

I can't believe that song is that old already. I remember jamming to that back in high school.

coker6303

Keep Calm and Chive On!!
Aug 6, 2009
Houston, TX
Screen+shot+2013-07-26+at+3.29.44+PM.png