Antrim Diesel Days Oct 20-21

jnieberlein

Secret Squirrel Diesel
Aug 17, 2009
West By God
3.0 rules are at the bottom of the rules page

http://www.eastcoastpullersllc.com/Rules.php

I am pretty sure these are the 3.0 rules they are using I will try and get clarification today and make sure I am not giving incorrect info, the 2.6 and street class are correct!!

2.6 class is NADM rules we are allowing hood stacks in this class as long as all other rules are met for 2.6

Also there is a 8000 lb stockish classs

Street Diesel: 8000lb, Driven to the track,tags,inspection, No Hanging wieght, 22in hitch, stock appearing turbo (no adapter plates) No aftermarket turbos or twins period unless it is a factory set on a Ford. If you can meet the rules for 2.6 or 3.0 including SAFETY you can pull that if you can not meet the Street Diesel Rules. If not please dont waste our time trying to pull in street diesel with an aftermarket charger. Stock Appearing chargers will be looked at !!!!

jnieberlein

Secret Squirrel Diesel
Aug 17, 2009
West By God
Also guys I know many of you are traveling a really great distance please do your best to be there by 430PM or before to get teched we are anticipating a huge turnout and are going to try our best to have everyone teched and lined up and try to start pulling ontime!!!!,

Saturday October 20th Gates open 8am
Truck Show 9am – 4 pm
Test & Tune Drag Racing 11am-4pm
Truck Pull 5pm-Till
Truck Pull Classes 8000lb Street Diesel,
2.6 Diesel, 3.0 Diesel, Big Rigs, mod turbo Tractors

Sunday October 21st Gates open 10am
Qualifying 1130am for Quick 8, Semi Class
Truck/Car Class and Bracket Class
Burnout Contest

Sledheadxp800r

That was only my tow tune
Dec 13, 2010
CT
I was reading the rules on the east coast pullers site. How serious is the secondary saftey hitch rule? will they enforce it?

you have to scroll way down to the end of the page for 3.0 class rules. They don't say anything about a secondary safety hitch. If I'm reading the rules right :rofl:

Sledheadxp800r

Dec 13, 2010
CT
I heard they will not be enforcing the secondary safety hitch or 3 way dump valve in 3.0 but will be enforcing all other safety rules including fire suits

Last edited:

Sledheadxp800r

Dec 13, 2010
CT
As far as i know Me, juddski88, and 2 3.0 cummins guys are planning on making the trip down to run 3.0 :thumb: I'm sure ill be hanging out with Phillip price a little too

jnieberlein

Secret Squirrel Diesel
Aug 17, 2009
West By God
it s looking to be a huge turn out I have a feeling everyone is going to have a good time and I am wouldnt worry about being last we reserve those spots for the cummins guys :)
:D

Sledheadxp800r

Dec 13, 2010
CT
Where I pull that's usually where most of the cummins boys endup :roflmao: I'm pretty sure I'm not going to fare all that well at this event though :thumb:

05chevy

Jun 10, 2010
Glad to see some good competitors coming for the pulls. Now we have to get some fast trucks so show up.