Amish Mafia

iPhattMatt

Looking for a new job!!
Sep 2, 2011
Moorpark, CA
Anyone watch that show? just saw it for the for the first time and it was pretty interesting. one of the guys drives an old body style black chevy duramax. it appears to be tuned with a 5" exhaust and some gauges on the pillar. Thought that was pretty cool.

rickettzusaf

Nov 30, 2011
Goldsboro, NC
it was my first time watching it just shortly ago. Now watching the bike show after it. I was wondering what year that truck was. I saw the gauges and the exhaust for sure.

Ryan T

Sep 5, 2010
CA
it was my first time watching it just shortly ago. Now watching the bike show after it. I was wondering what year that truck was. I saw the gauges and the exhaust for sure.

Looks like an 05 .. They are blowing smoke, just wait till the EPA gets ahold of this one !! Lol.. Are the amish above the EPA?

pizza pig

I Like to Party
Feb 13, 2012
CT
This show is pretty darn sweet! I feel it could quickly become one of my favorites, plus it beats 90% of whats on TV right now! :thumb:

dracing70

SH--- GETTING EXPENSIVE!
Jun 12, 2007
mantua, oh
Looks like an 05 .. They are blowing smoke, just wait till the EPA gets ahold of this one !! Lol.. Are the amish above the EPA?

I watched it and was thinking the same damn thing! That and I need to b Amish that's a sweet truck! Lol

Ryan T

Sep 5, 2010
CA
I watched it and was thinking the same damn thing! That and I need to b Amish that's a sweet truck! Lol

Maybe a bunch of us on here should become amish and roll in and take over levis racket! We will all roll murdered out dmaxs... Its obvious we can mod our trucks 'cuz they do..LMAO

Last edited:

dracing70

SH--- GETTING EXPENSIVE!
Jun 12, 2007
mantua, oh
I noticed the pod as well..nice caddy they rolled out of the barn in as well....

Sent from my Motorola Xyboard

Don't forget the Mercedes also that the other one was driving. Really a Mercedes? Everyone knows Amish only buy American. Lol

TROJAN366

Gold Rush
Jan 13, 2012
MASS
Has to be an 06 or 07 since it had a tapshifter. Unless the Amish have been in touch with the fleece boys for a retrofit lol

millerman04

< The Man Cave
Jul 14, 2010
Clearville, Pa
Didnt get to watch it like i wanted to. Hearing ya'll talk about wats on tv, i heard on tv last nite that the show "Storage Wars" was a fake set up show. This comin from Dave Hester himself.